name.

jungkook slammed his locker door shut, closing his eyes for a moment. immediately somebody thumped him in the back. 

"god, who is it?"

"your number one hyung, brat."

"yohan." jungkook rolled his eyes and turned around. "what is it, man?"

"bro, i heard you asked elli out on the bleachers? did it work?"

jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, masking confusion. in reality a pit opened up in his chest. he never told his friends he was gay; only his hyung yoongi.he didnt tell them that he was never intrested in girls. or the fact he was scared of them. a claw seemed to slide down and play knots with his stomach. "nah, just a rumour. ill ask her soon, though."

"course you will."

jungkook swallowed. he never wanted so badly but to close his eyes and fade away. he noticed elli standing by her locker, twirling her hair and smiling plasticly to everyone. jungkook almost shivered in disgust. suddenly a buzz alerted him.

jungkook took out his phone, honestly hoping it was his mom telling him to come home. but it was something much better.

tae (the lunatic):

"i tried to write your name in the clouds, goldi, but the wind took it away.

and i tried it on the beach, but the wave came and sprang.

but when i carved it into my heart, well, it stayed.

it was a jail forged of sweet lullabys and joy.

there wasnt a key to let you out."

HAHAHA POETIC TATA STRIKES AGAIN BITCHES

wait no i didnt mean to call u a bitch wait wait

ASJARKJKJA SORRYYY

___