basket.

jungkook stood in front of a present shop; he whipped out his phone.

you:

do u like flowers or stuffies

tae👰:

odd question but both 😋😋

jungkook sighed. 

the first thing he saw when he entered was a massive plushie simpily placed to his right; a baby yellow chick, pudgy with tiny eyes and pink pom poms as cheeks. immedietly jungkook thought of jimin. he moved around it to enter the actual shop, but the stupid plushie was hard to climb over. its shiny button eyes glared down at jungkook.

"fuck you jimin, stop staring at me." he hissed, hurrying over and scrambling away.

jungkook was here, a mere twenty minutes before the warm up time of his meet, shivering in nothing but his parka, a hoodie, and worn, shabby crocs. yoongi had stuffed it in his head that he needed to give taehyung an actual, physical, basket of presents, a declaration of his love. he had grabbed first a big picnic basket to arrange his gifts in.

jungkook wasnt sure if taehyung knew calling him 'baby' and acting flirty wasnt just a joke.

he stopped walking, his minds suddenly freezing on his thoughts. a lilac and ballet slipped colored plush sat on the racks of dozen other of his look a likes. it was like a toddler had ripped two doll bunnies and stitched them apart before his mother came home, their guts inter-wined with butter yellow yarn. two souls stuck in one body. it immedietly reminded jungkook of taehyung; his two little personalities all mixed up into this great mess of fluff. before he could think more, he threw the toy in his basket.

the next toy he saw was after a few turns in the store-he got a few stares from random old ladies of his attire

the next toy he saw was after a few turns in the store-he got a few stares from random old ladies of his attire. it was a cute crocheted dino, with its spikes all pastel and rainbow. jungkook glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. he stuffed it in his basket.

for the next minutes, jungkook grabbed whatever he could find that reminded him of his baby

for the next minutes, jungkook grabbed whatever he could find that reminded him of his baby. rainbow because he was full of life. a teddy because it was soft and adorable. a jacket because it looked like his style. fuzzy socks. painted cd's. a random murder novel from the 1900s that jungkook read one page of and decided it was much too boring for his own taste, and perfect for taehyungs. packaged store snacks. a small bouqet of honeysuckles because the teen boy had impatiently informed him they meant everlasting love.