letter.

mr hong had instructed to the class that they would be practicing using their emotions to make simple, creative paragraphs of somewhat poetry. to start they would be randomly assigned to someone-stranger or friend-in the class. in two days they would write some sentences about that persons specific name and how they think about the name. basically, jungkook was struggling. 

he did not have tae's silver tounge and little drabbles. but he did get chosen to write for his best mate, park jimin. and jimin was lazy, jimin was fun. he didnt care if jungkook wrote: "yo bro ur name is cool i guess" or if he recited shakespherian pharses tangled with the orgins of his ancestry. 

the morning jungkook came to class he found his letter on his desk. every one else had a letter too. all from the person who got assigned to them. jungkook, after awaiting instructions, flipped his little note card over and began to read.

dear jeon jungkook,

your name is like a string of diamonds angels found in the sky.

that they strug together with a needle.

its like a waterfall of words. i could swim with the sea and the fish

in the curves and the lines. i could slide down slopes and touch 

corals and algae. i think your name is a story within. 

of hope. and of love. and of joy.

sincerely, your classmate.

kim taehyung.

jungkook wasnt good at words or names or faces, but he remembered that writing. the sways and the dazy feel to its ends.

he glanced at kim taehyung, who he didnt bother to know. a random boy by the window, fingering with his own letter as if in distaste with its lack of quality. jungkook noticed the curls of his fluffy hair and the strings of his olive cardigan. the embroidery of lilacs in faded mid century colors. the gold thin chain hanging on his neck.

taehyung was rather boring.

jungkook sighed. but he would watch kim taehyung from now on.