A/N

Hello everyone! I have to clear up a few things...

1. After the Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them series, I will be continuing into the Golden Era with Ava's granddaughter. I was originally going to do it as Ava's daughter, but I researched the timelines and it wouldn't work. 

2. AVA IS REALLY POWERFUL! Some of that will come into play in the next chapter ;)

3. Ava's powers are connected to the series after this...both of their powers might be a bit unrealistic, but it's a fanfiction so...

4. What family should Ava marry into? And her daughter? I'm looking for suggestions!

I'm honestly surprised that people are actually reading this! Thank you to @rorquzl for being my first comment and gave me a reason to continue! I got really happy when I saw my first comment, and I still am. Thank you for anybody who's still reading this and enjoys it!

 If you want me to change anything or suggest, please tell me either on my board, private message, or via comments! 

I'm also going to try add gifs every chapter, keyword: try. I am writing on mobile on the website, so it might be hard for me too, but I can do it on my computer so...yeah.

Updates might be slower due to me being sick and life in general, sorry about that!

The next chapter is going to be sooo cool! I really hope you enjoy  it, I have a surprise next chapter ;)

Farewell!

-TheRomanticDevil (Lemonade-Original)