cowgirl*

summary: literally just kinky sex lol
warnings: smut, squirting HAHA, choking, underwear play??? dirty talk

carl gripped your waist, the weight of his body pressed onto yours made you two sink into the bed. he was on top of you, the two of you kissing feverishly. you moaned into his mouth when he ground his pelvis into your core, his hard on was apparent. you honestly didn't expect this today. he was so mellow compared to usual. usually you two would be out doing absolutely anything and he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of you. on runs he almost always finds an abandoned vehicle or house, he even just fucked you against a tree once.

    today he seemed like he was able to control himself, and he did until he saw you working on one of the cars. he said something about you 'getting your hands dirty' made him horny. whatever that means. whenever he gets into these moods, which is often, he gets kinky and extremely, well, adventurous you could say. he loved trying new things. including things like role play, trying out different kinks, bdsm even. tonight he had something else planned.

   "carl, we can't. what if someone's downstairs?" you breathed out while he kissed your neck.
   "they're not, everyone's busy tonight." he barely pulled away from your neck to say this.
   "you've said that before." carl pulled away and you smiled at him as you said this.
    "i promise." he kissed you. you decided to believe him. the kiss got progressively more heated, until carl couldn't take it anymore. he set his hat down on the side table and began to take his own clothes off. you followed suit, taking your shirt and jeans off. carl was mesmerized every time by your body, no matter how long you've been dating. he's seen your body hundreds of times and still just thinking about it gives him a hard on.

  you sat up on your elbows

   "ooh, baby," he said this as he buried his face in your chest. you giggled.
   "you know these are my favorite." he said this as he unclasped your bra and let it fall down your arms. his lips found their way to your nipple, he sucked and lightly bit the sensitive bud. your breath hitched in your throat. he loved your breasts. he could stay like this for hours, he actually probably has. he traveled down your body to your heat.
   "and you wore my favorite underwear?" he smiled up at you. as he maintained eye contact, he took your waistband between his teeth and let it snap against your sensitive skin. the sting made you hornier. god, he's made you this way. he smiled at your blushing cheeks and hooded eyes. he kissed your core through your purple lacy underwear, you were sure he could feel just how wet you were, your heart was pounding.

he slipped your underwear off of you, down your thighs. he brought your panties to his face, you saw his chest expand with an inhale. he stood up at the end of the bed and looked down at you. he took his underwear off, your underwear stayed in his hand though, in fact, he didn't plan on putting them back down. before you could prepare, he slipped his long, slender fingers into you. you gasped.
"carl-oh my god." you laid back on the bed fully now, caressing your own breasts, moaning loudly.
"that's it, my pretty girl." he cooed. you couldn't help but almost shake when he curled his fingers in all of the right places. his other hand snaked up your body and gripped your throat quite roughly, your underwear still in hand. you loved it. your climax was quickly approaching, and he knew by the way you clenched around his fingers.

you felt a familiar pressure building in your core. this wasn't a normal orgasm, you were gonna squirt.
"c- carl i'm gonna-." you were cut off by your orgasm. your squirt spraying all down carl's arm, chest and the bed. you were gripping the bed sheets, your breathing erratic, your eyes tearing up. you were in heaven.
"my little fucking slut." he said this as he shoved his fingers covered in your juices in your mouth. you giggled when he took them out. he smiled at your satisfied face.
   "ride me." he said this as he laid on his back in the bed, now soaking wet from your little moment. you quickly obliged and got on top of him, lowering yourself down on his large cock.
   "there's something i want you to do for me, something special, baby." he purred as he gripped your hips.
   "and what's that?" you smiled as you leaned down, giving him a peck. his cock resting inside of you.
    "wear this." he said this and reached over to retrieve his hat on the nightstand. he basically tossed it on your head.
   "and put these in your mouth." he stuffed your underwear into your mouth. 

  you almost felt embarrassed. you lost a bit of your confidence, but the look carl gave you made it come back. he was furrowing his eyebrows and his mouth was slightly open. you felt him twitching inside of you.
   "you look so fucking cute." he said this almost in a hushed voice. his chest rose up and down.
   "now i want you to squirt again, all over me." you smiled, even with your own underwear gagging you, you began to move your hips back and forth, grinding. due to your previous orgasm, you were already so sensitive. carl loved how wet you always were, including right now. his mouth was slightly dropped open, his eyes hooded. his nails were digging into your flesh, you were sure he broke the skin. his large hand came down on your ass, you gasped into your underwear gag and his harsh slap caused your skin to sting.

   you were whining into the fabric. you were steadying yourself by putting your hands on his chest. you were surprised carl's hat hadn't fallen off of your head. he began to buck his hips to add to your pleasure.
    "carl, that's too much!" you squealed this out as you began to release, it was muffled. you let his dick slip out of you and you brought your fingers to your clit, rubbing erratically. your squirt flowing all over him.
   "that's my little fucking slut, squirting for me." he said this with his hands gripped to your thighs. you weren't done, but carl was impatient. he stuffed his cock in you again and began to fuck you. your squirt was flowing out of you and onto his cock. you could barely even breathe at this point. your fingers still rubbed your clit and you felt like you were gonna pass out it felt so good. carl pulled out and came all over his hand, stomach and chest, your squirt and his cum mixing with each other. you finished the last of your orgasm then took your underwear out of your mouth and carl's hat off your head and threw it on the night stand before slumping down onto the bed next to carl.

   you two panted, carl wiped himself off with his shirt and grabbed you by your waist, kissing your neck.
   "ready for round two, cowgirl?" he smirked.

  this one was KINKY. sorry :p. new stuff coming very shortly. also how do we feel about a breeding kink on the next one? 😌also i hated this ones niche meme but oh well. love you guyssss😘