a/n! <3 (important)

hello babes! this isn't an update just yet but it will lead to one once i get your guys answer to a major question i have.

     okay y'all, so i've been writing mostly smut that almost always has a bit of backstory and then a lot of smut. butttt lately, i've been leaning more toward a lot more backstory and then pretty long and thought out smut scenes rather than just like "oop carl has sexy time with y/n and that's it" like i really like well thought out smut and backstories which does mean that the chapters will probably be much longer and/or have multiple parts. multiple part stories are my FAV.

   SO, my question is, would you guys still stick around and enjoy the chapters if they were much longer and more detailed? still with smut of course and still with original story lines but just longer and not as cut and dry?

  i have SO MANY chapters that are in my drafts that i feel like others might think are too long and drawn out but personally, i LOVE the anticipation that long chapters bring, especially if there's smut or anything spicy at the end.

well ANYWAYS, please comment your feedback and depending on what you guys say i should have a lot to post very soon.

    I LOVE YOU GUYS MWAHHHH😘😘😘🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🥰🥰🥰

     also here's a pic just for y'all😙
he's so pretty gah lee 😩

     also here's a pic just for y'all😙he's so pretty gah lee 😩

boys who are pretty when they cry>>>>>