love me, praise me, worship me.* pt.2

summary: just the continuation of love me, praise me, worship me. basically y/n tells carl she's ready for a cute little relationship and carl is a very happy boy.

warnings: descriptions of blood? oral (female receiving) also in a church again SORRY. enjoy 😘

    you woke up the morning after carl had expressed his feelings toward you. you rubbed your eyes and yawned a bit. you knew how you felt about the whole situation after you slept on it. you loved carl, and you wanted to be more with him, but you needed to figure out how to say it. you knew that carl wouldn't mind for you to say it outright that you want to be with him, but you felt that was too lousy. he deserved better, especially after you left him high and dry last night.

    you pulled yourself out of bed and got ready. daryl had found a hair straightener on one of the runs he went on and brought it back for you, so you decided to use it for the first time. you straightened your y/h/c hair and even threw on some insanely expired makeup. you pulled on your black low cut long sleeve and low waisted jeans. you slipped your converse on your feet. you felt good about yourself. you finally got appropriately ready. well, you finally had the energy to look good, anyways.

     you picked up your bag, went downstairs and threw a sweater on then went on your way. you walked down your porch and made your way to the infirmary. you squinted your eyes at the sun that peaked through the clouds, it looked like it would finally be sunny out today, but how could you really know? i mean, it's the apocalypse. there's no weather channel. you walked up onto the porch of the infirmary, you were weirdly sort of excited to be back to work, you liked to have things to do.

     you opened the door and your eyes immediately met a bleeding carl sitting on the examination bed, next to rick.

    "oh, god, carl are you okay? what happened?" you set your bag down and shuffled over to him quickly. you slipped your sweater off and set it on your chair. carl was immediately taken aback by how put together you looked today, he wasn't even really focusing on his cut arm. his eyes immediately flicked around your face and body.

     "he was moving hay and went to throw it and caught his arm on a barrel, i think he needs some stitches." rick said this in a more laid back manner than usual. you wondered why he was so calm. little did you know, it's because he knew carl was in good hands.

     "god, i thought you were bleeding out or something." you giggled, holding a cloth to the cut.

    "no, i just wasn't paying attention, what can i say, i got a lot on my mind." he smiled and looked up at you. you glanced at him, trying not to make anything weird since rick was standing right there. you rolled your eyes and very subtly smiled. you knew he wasn't paying attention because of the things he was thinking about. that was obvious.

     "well i'm gonna clean you up and you'll need a few stitches. depending on what it's looking like at the end i might have to give you some antibiotics to make sure it doesn't get infected. im assuming that barrel wasn't exactly the cleanest thing on planet earth." you said sarcastically, quickly throwing your white doctors coat on.

     "alright, so everything's good?" rick asked, crossing his arms.

     "yeah, he's okay." you replied, looking at rick with a smile.

    "okay then, im gonna leave you two be, i gotta go make sure everything is still running smoothly out there." rick began to walk out.

"okay, bye mr. grimes." you said this sweetly.

"bye dad. i'll come back out and see you when im done." carl said this casually

"alright, carl. see you kids, thank you for fixing him up, y/n!" rick said this loudly from the porch as he continued walking outside. you two sat in silence as you finally stopped the bleeding.