the lineup• pt.1

summary: negan takes y/n at the lineup.

warnings: literally just the lineup. that is the warning in itself lmao enjoy

   (of course i have to include the fit.) this one is kind of giving carl vibes i love it. 

   you sat on your knees, your hands gripping your thighs

you sat on your knees, your hands gripping your thighs. you were shaking. you just watched negan smash in the head of abraham, who sat directly left of you, right next to you. michonne immediately on the right. you couldn't believe it, it felt unreal. the words that negan was shouting seemed distant and echoey, you felt drunk, the world spinning, tunnel vision setting in, that's when you heard those four words.

"so.... back to it."

the bat came crashing down onto glenn's head, maggie gasping. this wasn't what anybody expected. not glenn. not him.

"no!" she yelled with a sadness and intensity.
your eyes went wide as you looked at glenn's disfigured face and dislodged eye.

"oh my god." you gasped to yourself, one side of your face already covered in abraham's blood. you looked away but could still feel glenns face in your chest without even having to look at it.

"buddy, you still there?" negan asked with a zing in his voice, that just pained you to your core.

"i just don't know. it seems like you're trying to speak, but you just took a hell of a hit. i just popped your skull so hard your eyeball just popped out!" he kept. fucking. speaking, joking, laughing.

"and it is gross as shit!" his words rang loud in your head as everybody whimpered and cried aloud. tears were falling rapidly out of your eyes but you couldn't even seem to make a sound.

"maggie, i'll find you." these four words nearly shattered your heart completely, and you knew they would haunt you for the rest of your living, breathing life. glenn's grunting and sputtering as his head is split wide open will always be just as haunting for every day to come as it was in this very moment.

"oh, oh hell, i can see this is hard on you guys." negans voice echoed through your ears.

"i am sorry, i truly am, but i did say it," your eyebrows furrowed, you felt like you were holding your breath.

"no exceptions!" as he yelled this, you finally took your gasp of air, filling your lungs with the crisp air that hit the back of your throat like a ton of bricks. negan continued placing blows onto glenn's head, the whole group making cries, whimpers, small sounds of protest. we couldn't risk losing another, not for our hearts, not for our strength. the sobs filled your ears in a deafening tone. in the distance, you could hear walkers growling.

"you bunch of pussies, im just getting started."

the grunting. the blows landing on glenn's brains splayed out on the gravel.