the sanctuary• (pt.2 of 'the lineup')

summary: this is a look into y/n's life at the sanctuary (this also will be multiple parts because im dragging it on sorry bout it)

warnings: negan and his weird vocabulary LMAO

you had been settled into the sanctuary for a few weeks now. your treatment really wasn't that bad, definitely not compared to daryl's, at least. there are rules and restrictions that negan has given you, things like having to be locked in your room at night to sleep, having to follow negan around 24/7, and having to wear dresses, heels, and makeup. negan vowed to carl that he would "fix you up" at the lineup, and that's what he did. he made you into a "proper girl". that's what he thought, anyways. you were good with playing that role, but inside you were still that same y/n that left alexandria that night.

negan basically treated you like his little dolly. he would dress you up, take you with him everywhere he went, played with you when he was bored, then slept with you in bed at night. well, for two nights at least. the two nights out of the week that you were required to sleep with him in his bed were some very interesting nights. he hasn't had you perform any, ahem, sexual acts, but he has touched you in ways that feel so unfamiliar. they are strong, calloused, manly hands he touches you with, instead of carls soft, gentle, warm touch.

most days, you were simply negans lap dog, quite literally. at meetings, he would show you off to his men, patting his lap as a signal for you to sit. he wanted to show that he could gain power over anybody, but you were pretty sure he already proved that point. nobody else could put rick grimes in check. nobody. negan wouldn't have you join his wives in their respective area at the sanctuary, instead, you were treated a bit more fairly, besides the fact that you were fully watched at every hour of the day. at least they had that freedom.

   negan referred to you as his "guardian angel" since you're always standing right behind him. he doesn't even know the amount of times you've thought of killing him, i guess. frankly, negan had many nicknames for you, he very rarely called you by your actual first name, y/n. he kept you looking a certain way, as he picked out what you wore most days, usually coming into your room bright and early and picking your clothes out.

today was a day that you, thankfully, were able to pick your own outfit, since negan was so busy this morning. your wardrobe was completely altered compared to your wardrobe back home. here, you rarely got to wear pants of any kind unless they were basically suctioned to your body, as negan likes to see you in clothes that show off your body.

   you chose a black long sleeve and mini skirt and some heeled mary janes. it was so damn cold in here most of the time, but you had no sweaters, which you hated. but you would muster through it, because you had to. you noticed that negan would usually dress you in light, pastel colors or white. he seemed to quite literally dress you like a porcelain doll. he usually strayed away from black because that's the color that his wives wear, and you weren't one of his wives, after all. you were his little princess. but today, you didn't really care. it was your day to dress how you wanted. and well, it wasn't exactly what you wanted but it's what you had.

you got dressed, then looked at the time. 8:00 is when simon will retrieve you and escort you down to negans chambers. it was around 7:45. you used that time to do your hair and makeup. you looked at yourself in the mirror and couldn't help but feel glum.

'why haven't they come for me? or for daryl?' you thought to yourself.

'have they given up on me? probably.'

'if i were michonne or maggie or anybody else, they would've come to get me weeks ago.' you finished up that last thought when you were forced back into reality by the jingling of keys and the clicking of a lock. in walked simon.