Chapter 50

~{one year later}~

Rainbow paced back and forth nervously. Gold, Funneh, Lunar and Aly walked in, "RAINBOW! Sorry we're late! Kyran was late to return his book to the library he was our only ride." Gold rolled her eyes, "I still love him, quote me on that." She smiled. Rainbow did too.

"Thank goodness, your only a couple minutes late, We still have an hour." Rainbow was really nervous, she was talking really fast...or she just had to much coffee. 

Senpai ran his fingers through his hair. He wore a regular suit with a pink tie. Then Kyran, Alec, Evan and Draco came in. "Sorry we're late, someone had to return their book so it wouldn't be late." Evan said, staring at Kyran. "What? That library trusts me that book was already thirty-four seconds late." Nobody cared.

Senpai smiled, "That's fine, I'm done getting ready. I just Betty's okay, she seemed really nervous last night. She rambled on and on about how I'd abandon her at the last moment. She needs to stop drink a gallon of coffee a day." He said and sat down on a chair.

~{one hour later}~ (I haven't gotten married..EVER! I've only seen TV shows and movies)

Senpai stood at the podium. Rainbow walked in and Senpai's jaw dropped at the dress she was wearing. The dress was like a Princess dress, thick near the bottom and petite at the top, the sleeves slipped down her shoulders and she wore a light pink bead bracelet. Rainbow get to the podium and smiled. The priest said a few words, then Draco came with the rings and Senpai and Rainbow placed it on each others ring fingers. The priest spoke and looked at Senpai, "I do." He said then the priest said some more words and looked at Rainbow, "I do." She smiled, "You may kiss the bride." Rainbow stood on her tippy toes to reach Senpai. Then they kissed and everyone cheered.

-the end! L0r3l4iSh00k