Chapter 15

Author's Note:

Hey All,

Here is the next chapter. Solange will slowly learn of her powers from now on.

Enjoy.

Thank you for reading. Please leave your comments and votes!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Solange:

Solange could feel the shift in the energy and its effect seemed to reduce slowly every second.

“They are leaving now, well except one named Uriel” Said Aunt Gretchen from behind walking towards her and looking out from the patio as the sky cleared.

“Who is Uriel?”

 “He is one of your father’s brothers.”

“Is Ralf too dad’s brother. He calls him so.” Solange asked praying it is not so. It would be so wrong to like someone who is your uncle.

Aunt Gretchen laughed at Solange’s expression and said “They are warrior brothers. Not real brothers. Ralf is the son of Warrior leader Phanuel who joined the ranks of warriors along with your father before he became the guardian of The Empyrean. Michael and Phanuel were inseparable since young until Michael was assigned as the guardian of United States and he had move into human releam.”

“What is Empyrean?”

“It is where we guardians and our families live except for the ones’ who are assigned to earth” Said Ralf standing leaning against the door.

“Where is it? I have never heard of it before?” said Solange looking everywhere except at Ralf as she felt embarrassed at her own feelings of elation on finding him at the door looking ruggedly handsome.

“Very far from here. Maybe one day I will take you there to meet my family when you are ready.”

“I would like that. Thank you”

Smiling at Solange, Ralf moved towards the closet and collected a dress for himself.

“Are you and dad going out somewhere?”

“All of us are going out. Did you forget we have to be at the city hall in three hours for the annual gathering?”

“Oh my god, I completely forgot. I was supposed to be at the hall and help Patricia and her mother” said Solange looking around frantically for her shoes.

“Angel, do not worry. Everything is taken care of and your dress is in the closet.”

“What about my dress dear boy?” said Aunt Gretchen from her place near the patio door she had been standing since Ralf walked in. She had noticed that both Angel and Ralf forgot her presence and lost trying to talk to each other.

Having been startled both Ralf and Angel looked at Aunt Gretchen going red. “Yours is also inside the closet. Please if you both get ready we can leave for the gathering.” Saying Ralf started to walk out the room.

“Ralf will you answer all my questions later please?” Solange asked walking up to the door.

“Yes, Angel I will. Anything you wish to know.”

Ralf:

As I walked into the office downstairs, I found Uriel and Michael deep in discussion. “I will be taking Gretchen and Angel to the gathering after two hours. Would you like join us?”

“What gathering?” both Michael and Uriel asked looking up at me and when they saw tux in my hand, both made a disgusting sound.

“The town’s annual gathering. It is important for both of them and I wouldn’t want them to miss it.”