𝟎𝟎𝟕 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

When Ney'ite returned, she avoided passing through the centre of the village, she did not want to her her mother scolding her for leaving too early and being away for too long. She walked quietly on the shore, letting the cold waves wet her feet, she had missed that feeling. After about ten minutes she had reached the rock where a week before she had kissed Neteyam and sat on the sand still wet from the night. She thought for a few minutes about that gesture, maybe she had rushed too much and for this he was detached. She watched as the sky gradually turned blue. She thought and thought about what she might have done wrong but then the words of her sister came to her mind, life is one so enjoy it.

"Screw it" She said in a low voice before she snapped up and walked fast towards the Sully family marui.

Almost arrived in front of the marui she froze, what she was doing. She was going early in the morning in front of their marui to ask Neteyam to talk to her after ignoring her for a whole week, it was not a good idea at all. She kept going back and forth until she heard a chatter coming in his direction. Not knowing what to do he dived into the water trying not to make noise. Above her she could feel the elastic fabric rise and fall, Tuk had just passed. She waited until she felt the platform stabilized to get out of the water. What she wasn't expecting was to find someone waiting for her. That someone was Neteyam.

"What are you doing here?" he asked seriously.

"I came looking for you. for..."
Fuck you because you're acting like this Ney'ite! Come on, do something, NOW!

"I came to talk to you." she said in one breath.

"And why would you want to talk to me right now when you've been ignoring me all week."

"Me? I ignored you? I?" Ney'ite was getting agitated about the way he was blaming her. It wasn't her fault that her mother had imprisoned her in their marui, maybe she was, but at that moment it didn't matter. One thing she couldn't stand was people who thought they were right, even though they obviously didn't.

"Yes you, I also came to see you but you just looked at me without talking to me." Neteyam replied in an altered voice.

The air between them was starting to warm up. One thing about Ney'ite is that when she got angry, she couldn't help herself and spit out the most acidic things to other people.

"Oh yes, are you sure?" she said and then leaned on her side to lay a hand on it.

"It seems to me that you have memory problems, not I," she pointed to herself with the other hand. "I was forced by MY mother to spend an ENTIRE week locked up in my marui. I HAD TO NOT YOU" then she pressed her index finger on Neteyam's chest.

Neteyam remained motionless at Ney'ite's index finger's contact with his chest. Even though they hadn't seen each other for a week, she still had that effect. For him Ney'ite was like a drug that after the first use could not do without.

Ney'ite's eyes started getting heavy and shiny, she couldn't keep it all inside herself. She was about to burst, she knew she couldn't help herself. She collapsed on her knees and cried. She was too scared to lose him at the time, he was too important to her.

"Hey Ney'ite calm down." Neteyam had bent over his knees and then surrounded her with his long, thin arms.

"It's not your fault, you're right, I'm really sorry for how I behaved."

"No, Neteyam, you don't have to apologize. It's all my fault and my stupid thoughts!" she replied with a broken voice.

"Neteyam I,for the whole week, had the constant fear that I would lose you, that you would find a girl more beautiful than me and would fall in love with her." A salty tear lined her face gently caressing it.