Justice

Notes:

Insert very dramatically traumatizing, yet real reason (family emergency, hitting my pinky toe, favorite show being canceled, and so on so forth) author's note of why I'm a little late here :)

Attention Xe pronouns are pronounce as Ze (Those who have read Store Mates, know what it is. And those who haven't, well here's your chance. :)

Don't forget to Vote! Press the Star at the bottom (on the app). Press the ⭐️ at the top (on browser, phone and computer :)

____________________________________

"Isn't it a beautiful day!" Sasha declared with her hands on her hips while she stared out the window.

Only time Sasha was an earlier bird, trying to catch a worm, was for a 5 am workout. And yet, today was a special day, a day to rebuild, rekindle, and start new. Sasha felt a very quote worthy sappy, indeed.

She looked back at the two still laying in her bed from the night before causing her heart to grew two sizes it's size. They looked so cozy wearing her over size shirts as PJs. She hated to disturb them, but the sun would be rising soon.

"Five more minutes." Anne mumbled as she turned on her side, trying to get back to sleep.

As for Marcy, well, she was spread across the bed, mouth open, and dead to the world.

"Come on you two!" Sasha ran and dived on the bed, startling Anne in the process. "Rise and Shine."

"Sasha!" Anne screamed. "If this was a game of Murder, Kill, Or Bury, you'll get all the three." Anne narrowed her already lidded eyes as they peaked through her disheveled curls.

"First of all Boon Boon, it's Marry, Murder, Fu– " Sasha was cut off by Anne's hands over her mouth.

"It's too early for such language."  Anne rolled her eyes.

"Never too early." Sasha muttered against Anne's hands.

They both looked at Marcy who wasn't even bothered by Sasha's nose dive on the bed, or Sashanne's bickering. Marcy was spread across the sheets with a little drool in the corner of her mouth as they snored away.

Anne and Sasha tilted their heads and cooed at the sight. "Precious." Sasha said before running her fingers up Marcy's side, tracing her ticklish spot. Marcy twitched and whined before letting out the sleepiest laugh. Sasha giggled at that before leaning close to Marcy's ear. "Wake up Wurm."

"Five more minutes." Marcy muttered rolling to the other side.

"That's what I said." Anne yawned.

"Come on." Sasha stood up and started to jump on the bed.

"Are you serious right now?" Anne cut an eye at her.

"Yes. Join me!" She reached for Anne's hands and pulled her up.

Anne reluctantly jumped."This is stupid." She protested with a wide smile.

"You love it." Sasha let go of Anne's hands for a second to jump, doing a cheerleader split in the air. "Hey, I still got it."She said after coming down.

Anne blushed, "Impressive."

Sasha grabbed Anne's hands again. "Hey, grab Marcy!"

"Fine." Anne reached down and pulled Marcy up with ease.

"Why?" Marcy whined because at this point she was being held up by the two of them with no effort of her own to jump.

"I want to see the sunrise and sunset with you two today." Sasha cheered before she actually started to shout a cheer at the top of her lungs.