Temperance

Sasha woke up to her and Marcy cuddling which was nice, but she missed Anne's arms around her waist at the same time. She looked behind her to confirm she was in fact no longer holding her. She pouts a little at this before turning back to Marcy holding her tight and deciding to enjoy the moment a little longer drifting back to sleep as she snuggled into them.

Anne peeked her head inside the room to look at sleeping beauty one and two. A smile spread across her face as she took out her phone to take a quick picture. 

"Hey, you two."  She placed her phone back in her pocket.

Sasha looked up to see the sun from the slightly open curtain shining against her lovely warm tones. Anne's hair was pulled back into a low ponytail which made her bright vibrant smile stand out more.

"Hey Anne," Sasha couldn't help matching her smile.

"Huh, what?" Marcy said with half opened eyes.

Sasha and Anne looked lovingly at Marcy's sleepy face and ruffled hair.

"I made breakfast... Avocado toast, boiled eggs, a side of strawberries, and a cup of fresh squeezed orange juice." She said with a smile. "So, come eat with me before I leave."

The two sat at the table where Anne put fresh cut flowers in a vase. She was in her element as she placed the heart shaped toast on the plate. Scooping avocado on top. The strawberry slices on the side. She was humming I Won't Say (I'm In Love) from the Disney film Hercules. She would always sing Disney Songs when she cooked for them. She poured the orange juice continuing her song. The pair watched her with a smile. This was one of their favorite parts of their relationship.

They all ate their breakfast and drank their orange juice before Anne stood up to clear the table and wash the dishes.

"I got it , Boonchuy. You cooked, it's the least I can do." Sasha gave a gentle smile

Anne's heart fluttered softly into her stomach. "Thanks, Sash."

"Where are you going, Anne?" Marcy yawned.

"I'm standing in for my parents at the Thai Temple while they host our monthly Brunch." She stretched her back, "We switch between the temple and cafe every third Sunday."

"Don't go." Sasha whined with a small pout, but Anne noticed.

"Awe, you're going to miss me." Anne teased putting on her red bandana.

"No." Sasha rolled her eyes.

"Well, I am." Marcy said with a mixture of sleeplessness and excitement.

"Well, y'all can always go with me." She said with a smile. "There's going to be Thai food and drinks, that we can have for lunch"

"Say no more, Boonchuy."

"Should we stop by our house for clothes?" Marcy yawned again.

"If y'all want, but y'all can wear anything from my closet.

"Thanks Anna Banana."

"Of course Marmar." Anne smiled sweetly. " ... and Sasha, I know you're a muscular than me–" She looked Sasha over, causing a blush from the both of them. Anne cleared her throat "I know my mom and dad have some clothes you can wear."

"Thanks Boonchuy," Sasha smirked

"No problem dude." Anne smiled, "Oh, I almost forgot, there's undergarments in different sizes from Hello Autumn in the top drawer."

"Do we return them? '' Sasha teased.

Anne rolled her eyes. "Quit." She said simply.

"Who says undergarments?" Sasha continued  to tease.