6

Several days had passed. Maur and the rest of family and extended family were at my brother's  getting ready to eat  breakfast but waiting on Olivia and Eric.

I am sorry we are late . I wanted to bring a healthy snack and something to motivate auntie that she gets this.

Oh Olivia that is gorgeous

Oh Olivia that is gorgeous. Aye cuz my mom is right. Olivia you haven't done one of those since San Diego. I almost don't want to touch it but it's fruit and healthy. Auntie Maura it's okay go ahead. 

Eric and I made our plates and went in the other room go eat.  

Aye sis you got this. Everyone that Jane asked to come by prepped you. Daniela even prepped you two ways one being on how Caleb will say not to answer that question. Thanks Tommy. Jane what you did by asking people to come over for dinner helped me. They each had their own way of asking. Sis you got this. I know when you and Tommy call me sis your worried. I am not.

We ate and drank our various juices we all brought with coffee and water. My husband, Tommy , Eric, Antonio and Kevin along with my husband cleaned up the kitchen in no time and we left for the court house.

We arrived at the court house early
because we knew the court room would get packed quickly. The media was setting up so we got in the court room before they had time to ask my wife or any of us questions after the media got a list of all the people Joe Cruz had wanted to kill but never got the opportunity to follow through. We tool our seats . Frankie was on my left and my daughter was on my right.

We all stood when Caleb Castille entered the court room and sat after the bailiff told us.
Ann did her opening statement than Harold. Harold went first asking me questions and I did exceptionally well even after he tried to confuse me. Jane didn't have to ask Caleb to object. Next it was Anne's turn. I was actually ready.
And was easy than got more precise to make sure I was guessing to make sure I was absolutely sure it was Joe Cruz in my building who tried to harm me.   Harold objected when I described his demeanor towards me even though it was my own perception.  I was excused. Harold called several other employees who worked for Olivia and I. He nor Ann could shake their testimonies. We broke for lunch.

Laura you did well as well as the others. Thanks Jane. The jury looks to be in our favor but can change on the next two testimonies of people not associated with your and Olivia's accounting firm. 

Rony's treating says Katelyn.

Let's go to Rony's. She is closing the restaurant down for lunch time for an hour an half so your not being hounded by the media and the windows will have the blinds closed so no one can take photos . Thanks Katelyn but where is Rony? She is at conference and won't return until late tonight.  She apologizes for not being here. Please tell her it's okay.  I will Laura.

We all arrive even the judges except for Caleb and  Harold so no one can say they are being swayed.   The staff has the food ready in a buffet style and we just stand in line and tell them what we want.  Everyone gets their food and our various beverages are brought out.

Laura you and the others did well.  Thank. You guys did an excellent job preparing her for today. We have about thirty minutes if you all are going to go back. I need to go back if you don't need me anymore.  Harold and I are done. I will contact you when we have the jury decision.  Jane and everyone thanks for preparing me. Olivia are you ready to go back? We have lots of work to get done? Yes let me talk with Eric real quick and I will meet you at the back auntie.  I will drive us back. Okay.

Eric spoke with Olivia while I kissed my husband. He said he would follow us back along with Kono to make sure no one hassled us. 

We left with them following and everyone left as well too. The media wouldn't know who to follow. Kono, Frankie and Jane said it was better that way. Everyone left back to work.