13

Amal and Janice thanks for letting us stay here. Your family and are always welcomed. You two have done so much for our parents, us and family members.  We are glad Maura and Katelyn didn't want you flying back in this bad weather. John thanks for cutting up the branches and putting them in the container and bringing everything to the curb for us. Your welcome. Have you heard how the grapes are doing? Penelope says it is too soon to tell.  Italy was hit bad last year but we bounced back. They will too as long as more vines don't get ruined.  Joy and Janice you two outdid yourselves on dinner.  I am glad some people showed up for game night. Jane and Maura said they have their neighbors the weisner and their little dog sparky staying with them.  Antonio will be putting up the fence. Maura said Jane had one of her clients poured the cement for a generator that Jane bought. I think the money from tonight should go to  people who need help with electricity and have generators installed.  I like that idea babe. So many need that what we take for granted. I am donating more money.  We will too. We can't help everyone but some is better than none Janice, Joy and John.    Are you two going to drive to Lodi tomorrow? No too many trees and lots of electricity still out.  We rather be safe. I have to go in tomorrow, but Amal will be here.
Janice how's your nee position going? Joy it's time consuming but at least I  am coming home at a decent hour now unless Jay says something different.

It's late. Good night Amal and Janice. Good night you two. Good night John and Joy.

Janice and I ended up having amazing sex and both nodded off after brushing our teeth, gargling and using the restroom. We didn't take long to fall asleep.

John where did you get your second wind from? While I was in the restroom.    You okay? Yes but need to get up to usd the restroom. We should both get up and take a shower,  strip the bed, put clean bedding and start the washer washing machine.

We did all of the above and we transfered the clothes in the washer to the dryer as well. Joy wrote a note stating bedding in washing machine and placed the note in the kitchen.  She returns with two bottles of water if we wake up thirsty. We nodded off pretty quick.