10

It was hard to sleep last night with the wind all night and our lights flickering and the generators kicking on and off.
We woke up the next morning to find our neighbors basketball hoop stand and their umbrellas in our front yard. The back yard limbs came down but did know damage. They were small enough that Maura and I were able to cut them up and put in the container for the republic garbage company to pick up.

Jane rolled the basketball stand back to the neighbors and laid it down because they were out of town. I placed the umbrella under it.
Water wad coming up the driveway so we put on our boots and got our crow Bara and opened the grates through out our block and across and helped our elderly neighbors with debris that causes havoc. One of the fence was down and thank goodness their dog was inside. We told them we would ask my our cousin to come by once it stopped raining enough to repair their fence. The couple were grateful. Antonio came by with Chin and Kevin when we called. Antonio gave them an estimate and they gave him the money to buy the supplies. Antonio said he would go buy everything tonight and place the items in their garage. He would return once the ground was dry enough for the cement to be mixed and placed around the poles to dry. We offered for them to stay with us even their little dog. We all entered their house and helped bring the items they needed for themselves and their dog. They thanked us. Chin, Antonio and Kevin left.

Jane and Maura thank you. My husband needs his oxygen tank work. We ran out of fire wood. We want to pay you. No Ruthie and Gary. We have been neighbors and we all need help.
Your dog. His name sparky. Well this room you and sparky can stay in. Please keep him in the kennel. Jane and I will let him out to use the restroom and walk him in the garage if it's raining. If you don't mind we will do that. Okay no problem.

This is your room

This is your room. The bed moves up and down. Each side has its own remote so you can decide if you want it firm or nor or in between.

This is your bathroom

This is your bathroom. You two have a lovely house. Are there any medical concerns besides breathing we need to be aware of as well as medications. Ruthie ran out of her blood pressure medications. Do you have the bottle? Yes. I will order it and if there is anything else let us know. I will contact the pharmacy and ask for a month's supply more and why. If not, I will get it from my job and ask one of my coworkers to drop it off. Are there allergies and diet concerns?