12

Jane may I have the alarm code to the house and key so I can start digging and putting in the poles.  Okay let me ask Ruthie for it. One of my clients poured a pad for the generator that is in the garage and they will install it tomorrow if the pad dries enough and it doesn't rain.

Jane went to ask Ruthie for the keys and alarm code.  Kevin was with him so it would get done faster. Gary and Maura returned from a walk in the neighborhood.  Maura had Gary rest while she got him more water to drink. 

Ruthie I did better walking.  I can't go fast as you know.  Gary no but you did it. Jane had me walking on the treadmill while she hit the mma bag. She had power in her legs and fists.  Babe did you over do it? No. Ruthie how are you feeling? Great. I already taken a shower shower and Jane turned the items on the grill over. Oh no,I forgot. Gary nothing burned. You two weren't gone too long.  I will finish it.  Okay. The turkey chili beans are reheating on the stove.  Dinner should be ready soon.  Jane do you think the two men would like to eat dinner? Yes we will put a plate aside for them. They will appreciate it.

Jane went across the street to tell them and they told Jane once they got the four poles in they would. They already had the old wood and cement in Antonio's truck.  Maura told them they  could take the items to the clinic as long as the was cut up smaller. She would call security to tell them they would be by tonight to place items.

We ate dinner and an hour later they came and returned Ruthie her keys and washed up.

We could see the pride in Gary and Ruthie's eyes feeding them. 

You two outdid yourselves. The turkey chili we warmed up but everything else we made.  Like Antonio stated the food was delicious and we appreciate not having to go home late and cook dinner. So thank you. You two are doing us the favor. If you need other items Jane and Maura has our numbers. We will only charge you for supplies unless it is huge area that is needed to be done.

Jane the cement is almost dried too. It still is a little muddy around it though. Thanks. Gary and Ruthie thank you for dinner. Kevin and I are off to drop the cement and wood.  We cut up some  branches that fell and place it in your container and took your containers and my cousins too.Thanks cuz and Kevin. Thank you gentlemen.  

Kevin ans Antonio rinsed their plated and bowls and placed them in the dishwasher.

They hugged Jane and I and shook Gary's hand but hugged Ruthie when she went to hug them.  They left and Maura called the security company at the clinic.

We played scrabble with them and watched the news again.

We all went to sleep after they walked sparky in the back yard and cleaned his paws

We all went to sleep after they walked sparky in the back yard and cleaned his paws. They put him back in his small kennel in the guest bedroom. We said good night. We went to our bedroom and took a shower but had dessert in the shower. We heard the water turn off and felt the difference pressure when someone turned it off in the guest ensuite.  We dried off and put our pajamas on, flossed our teeth and brushed our teeth. We kissed and  laid in bed. I laid on Jane's abs and nodded off quickly.  I fell asleep a little while after Maura.

Gary I am glad we finally met them not just wave.  I agree Ruthie. 

We kissed and dried off after having sex in the shower.  We didn't want them to hear us in the bedroom. We finished drying off and went to bed.