𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲

it turns out that haitani rindou didn't show up to science class- nor did he show up to any of his morning classes at all.

the guy was too busy stuffing his face with food from the canteen along with his brother to even bother turning up to class, even if he wanted to raise hell fire on a particular (h/c) haired girl.

he can always do that later.

in his own little world, rindou believes that everyone should be treated fairly (it's the year 2075, of course equality has already been normalized.)- and she's no exception.

however, his brother and a dozen packs of dorayaki was waiting for him at the school canteen, and he didn't let the opportunity pass.

so here they are, finishing up the last of the stock before heading to their last classes of the day.

haitani rindou has core classes, something to do with the past or some shit- it's actually his first time taking it even after being enrolled to the subject for the past two months, while his brother has physical education.

though it's not needed for ran to be there seeing as he's more than capable on doing a lot of physical activities, he wanted to see whether or not he can crush his classmates prides when they find out that he's actually better than them even after being suspended.

and seeing as his brother was two years ahead of him, he has the advantage of actually choosing whether or not to turn up to p.e.

weren't we just talking about equality not too long ago?

"same place?" the oldest of the two asked, slinging his school bag over his shoulders as he peered over his brother who followed behind him.

he nodded, recieving a pat on the back as the two of them went their separate ways- where was the core lessons located again?

it's not his fault that he wasn't interested in the class, well, it kind of is his fault- but we're not talking about that right now.

rindou began looking through the hallways for any signs of wondering students that he can torment, demanding where the damned class is located or he'll dislocate their bones.

"hey, it's four-eyes." the dual-hair colored male snapped his attention to the sudden intruder behind him, eyes meeting with (e/c) ones who held a glint of amusement in them- something that he wanted to erase.

"well if it isn't miss clinic, done patching up your patients?" his retort caused her to chuckle, making the youngest haitani brother irk at how casual he's acting right in front of him.

does this girl not know what he's capable of?

in normal circumstances, people would tend to avoid crossing paths with him. and if there are any unfortunate one's who do, then they'll apologize for bumping into him even if he's the one who bumped into them.

yet this... this creature right here doesn't even look terrified of him.

seriously, what's up with her?

"somewhat like that. i needed to drop a few things to the clinic before heading to our last class." this caused rindou to perk up, side-eyeing her figure with his mind turning a bit.

the lightbulb over his head suddenly lit up, coughing on his palms to catch her attention- which was a success.

"you said that we're classmates right? well then, don't just stand there, go to class." it took everything inside of her to not burst out in laughter right then and there, noticing the obvious fact that he's lost and he's just using her to get to class without ruining his pride.