𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠

love makes you do stupid things. that's a fact that everyone knows and a word that people who are in denial hate.

you can be chased by a boar and you still won't move because you forgot that the love of your life has been left behind, making you turn around just to help them- this stupid decision caused not only your partner's life but yours as well.

see what i mean? it's not like the people are stupid by themselves, but even those whose got the intellect of an extraterrestrial being has the possibility of being as stupid as a baby if they fell in love with the right person.

but, it's stupid things like love that bring a smile to your face.

it's love that makes your heart race like you've just ran a marathon- or the way how your stomach flutters whenever they're around as if there's a whole swarm of butterflies in it.

just like what l/n y/n is doing right now, she has been running for the past twenty minutes just to confess to the guy that she likes- wanting nothing more than to tell him how she feels and how much she adores him with all her heart.

as cliche as it may sound, it's true.

it's him that brought a smile to her face. it's him who managed to brighten her boring and dull life by teaching her things that her parents would usually tell her are dangerous, but it turns out fun and exciting when she's with him.

and it's haitani rindou who managed to bring her up to cloud nine even if he's doing the bare minimum.

cars honked at her as the (h/c) haired girl waved them off, showing them her middle finger as she slithered her way past the busy crowd just to make sure that she gets to the male's apartment in time. it's not like he's going anywhere, but she's just excited to tell him how much she likes him.

"fuck off- can't you see i'm in a rush?!" she hollered out, running in front of another car that immediately stopped just so no accidents would occur.

god, she brings chaos wherever she goes- give me a break.

though, as dangerous as her situation is right now, she couldn't help but let a smile grace her features, ignoring the stares that people are giving her as she sharply turned the corner and immediately seeing the familiar apartment building that the love of her life is in.

it's reasonable why people are giving her looks- seeing a girl who's still in her school uniform and running through the streets as if she's in a marathon is odd indeed.

but she doesn't care about them, all she cares about is him and him only- the infamous haitani rindou.

the smell of the blossoming sakura petals reached her senses, giving her a feel of temporary euphoria as she passed by the cherry blossom trees that are positioned in front of the apartment complex. she remembered rindou telling her that the trees are the reason why his brother chose this apartment to stay in.

she still thinks that it's very uncharacteristic for the eldest brother to like anything floral scented- it doesn't match his vibes as a delinquent, honestly.

"excuse me- i will kick you down if you don't move away, kid." y/n nearly shoved a twelve year old out of the way just to enter the building, running up the stairs as her breath started to get ragged, feeling the exhaustion on her legs- but she pushed herself to her limits just for him.

to push herself to the limitations of her own body for someone is a thing that only idiots would do- but lucky for her, she is an idiot. a dumbass who can't even recognize her first love, but that's a topic for another day.

the (h/c) haired girl huffed, hands on her knees to regain her breathing as she trudged her way towards the familiar room number, standing in front of it with her hand raised, ready to knock before something stopped her.