Chapter 1 - Siblings' Love

Hinata's Pov

I woke up to the sudden sound i heard, and i sit back just to see that my alarm clock is alarming since a minute ago.

'Welp, i guess it's time to go to work' i thought as i stood up happily and head downstairs.

Hi, my name is Hinata Shoyou and this is my life. I'm currently the new owner of the cafe called 'Sunrise Roast Cafe' as my dear parents told me to take good care of it because they said i'm responsible for taking a good care of the cafe.
Mom and Dad are both actors and they are currently in the US because they're gonna be shooting there, that is also one of the reasons they decided to give it to me. They left Natsu, my little sister here with me and they said they'll come back after a month.

I know it's sad that your parents aren't here with you when you need each other but atleast you have your siblings. :)

I was about to go to the kitchen to cook for breakfast for me and Natsu when suddenly, i smell something delicious.

'Mom didn't tell me she's gonna be back today' i thought and was about to greet them when i saw Natsu cooking something.

"Natsu? is it you who is the one cooking?" i said as i look at Natsu confused.

"Well yeah, i thought maybe you'll like it if i was the one who will cook instead of you today." Natsu said while playing with her finger. I chuckled and showed her a smile and go near her.

"It's okay, i really don't mind you cooking for breakfast and besides, didn't you say you were practicing for the cooking club." i said which made her happy and lead me to the table.

"Then you're gonna be the gudge and rate my food." Natsu said happily."Fine by me then, chef Natsu." i replied back with a smile.

She put the food on the table infront of me and observes me. She chuckled when she saw my reaction.

'Wow... it looks so yummy..' i thought and didn't notice that i was drooling already.

(👆👆Y'all, this is what the food looks like if you're wondering and just picture it in your mind)

I then wiped my drool and continue to observe and take a bite out of it. I was shocked after i tasted it. Natsu looked a little worried that the food might taste bad.

She was about to talk when i suddenly hugged her. "Natsu, this food is delicious!! You can cook everyday and make this!! it's absolutely a 10/10!!" i said happily, my compliment made her happy and hugged me back.

"Mom taught me how to do this, ofcource it will gonna turn out good!" she said and break out hug."We should stop the drama and get ready already, you still need to take care of the cafe just like what mom said." she said.

(LOL I'm really bad at narrating my imagination in English cuz English is really not my first language...😔)

I pouted at the statement but quickly accept the fate and goes to the bathroom.

"Fine..."

---

Sorry, this story is a bit short and is just full of siblings' love, but i hope you enjoy the drama and keep updated to this story. I just decided to write this because i kept on seeing some Hinata Harem stories and i thought that 'What if, i make my own story base on my imagination'. Soooo yeah, that's when i started writing this story.
(sorry for the stupid speech i just gave, just scroll to the next chapter 😅😙)
Anygays, love y'all for supporting this story <333 😘😘🥰🥰

Total words: 632