Chapter 17 - Lots of compliments

Hi guys, in this chapter, I'm just gonna skip the gameplay fight between the two teams mentioned on the previous chapter sooooo yeah, enjoy the short chapter!

Third Person's Pov

The game has ended after an hour, clearly means that both of the teams fight like mad dog, it's like they're fighting to be complimented by their beloved tangerine. What an obsessed simps. They both fight well but the cats ended up winning because of their intelligent setter and of course the Russian guy with a score of:

Cats - 25
Crows - 23

The cats won two rounds while the crows won one round. The Karasuno team got disappointed because they thought Hinata would be upset because they didn't fight well, although they really fight well, they think it's not enough so they feel down on themselves.

"I'm sorry we lost.." Nishinoya said sadly. Hinata is giving the team their water bottles but then stopped when he heard the statement, and began to smile.

"It's okay Nishinoya senpai, i know you all did and played well, remember, this is just a training camp, no need to be upset about losing, just enjoy the play and i know you'll win next time, I'll be rooting to you all." He said which made the two idiots (Nishi and Taka) started to burst into tears, clearly got emotional of the speech Hinata gave to the team.

"I LOVE YOU SHOYO!!!" They both said almost gonna hug the little tangerine but was stopped by Sugamama.

"Alright, that's enough. Anyways, thank you so much Hinata." Suga then became so angelic Infront of Hinata and just threw the two away like they're just a garbage. (poor Nishi and Taka).

"It's nothing, Sugawara senpai, I'm always rooting to you all!" Hinata said with a cheery and warm smile. Once again, they immediately met Jesus after looking at the sunshine.

'Is this heaven..?'

Hinata then noticed the cats having a celebration because of their victory so he decided to come to them to congratulate them nicely.

"Hello Kenma! I see you all played well a while ago! I congratulate you for the victory. And oh! I saw your whip-like spike a while ago too! It's so cool! I want to see it again next time!" Hinata said cheerfully not knowing the Russian guy began to blush because of the compliment and the sunshine's movement, i can say he's cute, and the way he acts is also cute.

He started to compliment them one by one, and they began to blush a mess, but the person who Hinata compliments the most is......you know who, that's right, Kenma.

"And Kenma, your set is super cool and perfect! I can't describe it, but i find it really cool! It's like pwah! and pow! and Hyah! I don't know what to say it but you're really a pro at being a setter! It's cool!" Hinata said, explaining how cool it was like a kid trying to tell a story. Meanwhile, Kenma is just looking at Hinata, trying to process what's going on.

'Wait....I-IS SHOYO COMPLIMENTING ME?? OH GOD, I CAN'T BREATHE-'

Suddenly, Kenma's thought was cut off when Hinata patted his shoulder and he flinched.

"Are you okay, Kenma? Sorry i speak too much that you find it annoying.." He said, clearly did not understand Kenma actually find it cute, but just not good at showing 'that' emotion and did not processed what's going on so he looked like he's done.

"N-no...i actually thanked you for that...i-if you want, you can watch my team play again next time...///" Kenma said while stuttering and blushing a mess. Hinata just stared at him for a second, but immediately showed his sparkling eyes, loving the pudding hair said.

"Of course! How could i say no to that! Anyways, maybe see you later Kenma!" Hinata said waving goodbye to him. When Hinata leaved, the team immediately glared at him, jealous because he's the only one who Hinata gave attention the whole time.

"That's not fair, i thought we're friends, Kenma." Kuroo said and had a tick on his head. Kenma's expression turned into a done face but immediately smirked.

"Ha, maybe I'm just the one for him, not y'all bitches." Kenma said, turning into another person. (Wow, no need to be so harsh Kenma).

"You're turning into another person when you're talking to me and the others." Lev said. Kenma just pulled out his Nintendo switch out of his pocket and just decided to go to the cafeteria, since it's lunch time and he's hungry.

"Anyways..." He said after he fully goes to the cafeteria, leaving them jealous team of his glaring at him.

"Damn, I'm jealous right now, i want to be close with Hinata too." Lev said sadly.

"Same bro, same.." Yamamoto said, patting the Russian's back.

'So this is a love war, huh? I'll show him what I've got.'

---

And..... that's it for today's video, hope you enjoy today's tea, actually, it's only getting started 🤭🤌🍵.

If you liked this chapter, make sure to vote it and support Author-chan, byeee!! 😍🥰😘♥️

Total words: 864