Chapter 16 - Gameplay

Hinata's Pov

I heard coach Ukai called me, Yachi-san, and Kiyoko-san and told us to let the boys know that the game will start soon, and their first opponent is Nekoma. I heard that Kenma's team is super intelligent, like a cat, i guess they're super strong to beat. I suddenly felt chills thinking about it, but just decided to tell the team to be careful with them.

"Guys, be careful with Nekoma, i heard they're pretty strong to lose, don't let your guard down okay?" I said to them. They flinched when i said something.

"T-thanks for that, Hinata. We'll make sure we'll win the game." Daichi senpai said with a little bit blush on his face.

"Yeah, we'll win the game for sure, and make the managers proud!" Nishinoya shouted happily, i guess he's not nervous at all. I smiled at them, and they flinched again.

Karasuno member's Pov

'Oh God, not that smile again...'

Third Person's Pov

They began to warm up for the game and Hinata sat on one of the bench with the coach and other managers.

Suddenly, a pudding hair looked at the team warming up, and glared at them.

'We'll make sure to crush ya'll, and make Shoyo mine.'

"Oi Kenma, what are you doing watching at them like that? Go warm up there instead of watching those crows." Kuroo said look at the team then looked away quickly.

"Shut up, it's none of your business." Kenma replied and goes away with his Nintendo switch.

'Geez, this pudding hair is never nice to me.'

Third Person's Pov

Time has passed, the game began and the teams who'll fight each other is Nekoma (cats) vs Karasuno (crows).

The first who'll serve the ball is Karasuno. When the whistleblower echoed at the gym, Suga served the ball to the opponent and the ball got received by Yamamoto, he then gave the ball at Kenma then Kenma set the ball to Lev, he was about to spike the ball but got hit at the head instead, guessing the ball is too low for his height. The crows got the first point, and they cheered but a little confused about what just happened. Lev got disappointed because he can't spike the ball easily because of his height, he can't adjust himself to the ball because he can't control his jumping ability.

"I'm...really sorry, I can't jump easily, try setting the ball higher." Lev stated which Kenma replied with a nod. The cats is really rooting for their no. 11 member because they know that he's jumping and spike ability are good but just needs a little practice.

Suga then served the ball again when the whistleblower was heard, then got received by Kuroo, passed it to their setter and gave it to their no. 11 middle spiker again, then the ball got spiked at their opponent's side, then-

Bam!

The Nekoma scores that point, leaving the crows with their shocked faces. Lev spiked the ball with that whip-like spike, where his hand looked stretched when he hit the ball and spike it with a strong force.

"Eyy, finally you got it right, Lev." Kuroo said and pat the Russian's back.

"Haha, i finally understood how to spike that ball properly, i just need a high set, that's all." Lev said and smiled. Kenma looked at him with a blank stare and nodded at the statement.

"Kenma, pass the ball to me next. I wanna hit and score a point." Kuroo said with a serious face. Once again, Kenma just nodded and they got to their positions again.

The game starts again and Teshiro served the ball and ball got received by Daichi, passed it to Kageyama, then set it to Tanaka, then spiked the ball in the opponent's side, but got blocked by their no. 11 middle blocker, the ball got blocked and almost got into the crows floor but got saved by their libero.

"Nice save, Nishinoya!" Suga shouted and received the ball then passed it to Kageyama again, then toss it to to Asahi, Asahi then hit the ball with full force and-

Bam!

The ball got to the cat's floor, once again, the crows got that point and they cheered.

"Wahh!! Good save, Nishinoya senpai!" Suddenly, a sudden tangerine shouted, cheering his senpai. Nishinoya then blushed at the compliment.

'Tsk, Shoyo should compliment me too.' Kenma looked at the scene and got upset seeing his crush compliment others.

'I'll show you how good setter i am.'

---

Gosh, i want to just skip the whole gameplay cuz it's gonna take years if i narrated the whole thing.

Anyways, thank you for reading this story, hope you enjoy it!

Byeee!! 😍🥰😘♥️

Total words: 796