Chapter 21 - Barbecue! (Part 2)

Third Person's Pov

"What do you think you're doing to our kouhai?" Tanaka said and went to interrupt the two, the other two knights came along to their bro to do the same.

"Oh Tanaka-senpai! Kenma is only showing me around the campus, is there something wrong?" Hinata said and tilted his head. Forgot to tell you that they're holding hands while Kenma is showing the way so that they can't get separated to each other due to the full crowd surrounding the campus.

"No, no, there's nothing wrong, we're just looking for you because we decided to let you join in our little celebration party." Nishinoya said holding a wine God knows where it came from. Hinata saw the said drink and understood what he meant.

"Oh, you mean a wine party? Of course I'd love to join!" Hinata said without hesitation which made the 4 guys shock, they didn't expect Hinata to accept the invitation, because he looks like the person who's not a big fan of drinking alcohol.

"Y-you...drink alcohol..?" Kenma asked while looking at Hinata. Hinata looked back at him and smiled.

"No, but i would like to try it for once! I think it's not that bad and i think i can control my alcohol tolerance!" Hinata said happily. Well little did he know that the wine they brought is pretty strong and plus it's only his first time drinking so he can't control his alcohol tolerance. (I wanna see drunk Hinata 🤭)

"Okay then, how about we gather everyone to join the wine party too, sounds fun yeah?" Yamamoto said and Hinata agreed to it.

They gather everyone up in a very big table and they sat there while thinking what's the announcement.

"Why did you gather us up, Hinata?" Daichi said and they all looked at Hinata. They didn't saw him holding a wine so Hinata showed it to them.

"Well, Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Yamamoto-senpai said to gather everyone up for a wine party!" He said and smiled to everyone. Everyone was excited and gladly accepted the invitation.

They all sat down to their seats and got their own wine bottle and poured themselves a wine. All the couches then got infront of the table.

"Let us celebrate being reunited again." Coach Nekomata said bring the wine bottle up the air and the rest did the same as well.

"Cheers!" Bottle clanking can be heard around the whole campus, and they all laugh and talk and have a fun time together.

---

Sorry for not updating for a long time, hope you guys like it atleast even if it's short.

Byeeeee everyone, see you in the next chapter! 😍🥰😘❤️

Total words: 455