5

"Are you ready y/n?" Yeji said, knocking on the door. "Yes.." she said from the other side and opened the door. Yeji smiles looking at her "oh my god you are looking so beautiful baby." Yeji said, admiring her from head to toe. "You have a good fashion sense." Y/n nervously smiled, she didn't tell her that this dress was chosen by taehyung and even he paid for this. 

Taehyung himself said don't tell anyone about this. Y/n also isn't feeling good because she took this dress for free. She promised herself that she will give him some kind of gift in future or something like that. "Come on now let's go." Yeji said y/n nodded and both of them went downstairs.

At venue~

Yeji and y/n came inside the venue. The place was so luxurious and classy everyone was looking elegant. Mostly were businessmen, businesswomen and mafias. "Y/n come with me, let me introduce you to my colleague." Y/n smiled and nodded.

Everyone's eyes were only on y/n. She was looking breathtaking. Her curves were showing, the way her hair danced with the wind, the way she blushed, the way she walked, the way her innocent eyes looked around. Everything about her is just so perfect. And last but not the least her eyes which basically grab everyone's attention. Her blue eyes made her look like an angel who just landed from heaven. 

Some were giving her complaint, some were getting jealous, someone already eye fucking her. She walks behind her sister and stop when they reached the table. There was Kim Taehyung standing.

 He was wearing all black her eyes widened looking at his outfit

He was wearing all black her eyes widened looking at his outfit. Because her dress was also full black. She blushed a little. Is this a coincidence or he intentionally wore this color?

Kim Taehyung's pov :

Damn, she is here. I was waiting for her. She is looking so gorgeous. I just wanna kiss her whole face and tell her how beautiful she is. She isn't even looking at me, she is looking here and there but not me. How will I spend some time with her here? It's great that I didn't invite my so-called wife. 

I'll never let her know that "mm yeji can you do Mr Wang and tell him about that business plan?" "But sir i already." So what just go. " I know but just go and tell him again." She nodded and turned towards y/n "hey I'll be back okay wait for me." She said and walked back. I can tell that y/n isn't comfortable.

Maybe because of yesterday's incident? But i didn't even see anything after that she literally started to avoid me she didn't even talk to me properly. Shall I start the conversation? Obviously I should say "So you like the place?" She look at me fuck those eyes. How will they look while rolling back in pure pleasure? 

"It's bea-utiful. " I smiled and nodded. What else should I say? I never fucking behaved like this the fuck happened to me. "Y/n I'm sorry about yesterday." She shook her head as no. "It's alright i wasn't naked-" she immediately covered her mouth when she reached what she said why tf she is so cute?

She blushed and looked down. I bite my lips controlling my laugh. "I- well.." she laughed nervously and looked down. "Leave it, would you like to have a drink with me?" She cutely nodded. I bring my hand toward her. She smiles and Galdy accepts it. I felt goosebumps all over my body when her single touch felt.

I started to walk towards the bar sections. I pulled a chair for her and she sat down and thanked me. I sat beside her and ordered wine for us. Soon, a man whom I hate a lot come towards me "hey taehyung." It's Minho. I hate him. He is one of my business partners' sons. He is always irritating "oh hello Miss beautiful what's your name." He took y/n hand and was about to kiss but I pushed him.

How dare he try to touch what's mine. "Don't you have any manner?" I stand up and tower over him. His height is small "ta-" "it's Mr Kim for you whatever leave." He rolled his eyes and left. Such a brat attitude. I move towards y/n she laughs at me. "What?" "You are cute." Wow, wait why I'm feeling so shy. 

I look down, controlling my laugh. "Such a baby.." she pinched my cheeks. "Oh wait yeji is there let me go to her I'll be back." She said I nodded and waited. What about the wine I ordered? Anyways let it go. she just touch my cheek? God it's so hard for me to control now. I look at her side. Her back was facing me. 

I love her..

Time skips..
Y/n's pov :

Why just why? No, I shouldn't react like he isn't mine. I have a boyfriend. Right now I'm staring at Taehyung and his business partner. She is so clinging over him. Taehyung Isn't even pushing her away. But why do I care? I have my Jiwo but why the hell I'm feeling hurt y/n no you shouldn't.

Oh my god why the hell is she putting her head on his chest. Enough y/n look away. I try to avoid them and look away but my eyes gosh I look at them from the side. Whatever yes I admit Mr Kim is so handsome. More than Jiwo but i can't cheat on Jiwo right.

I sigh and walk away from them.

To be continue.. <3