27

It's been 1 week since they came back from y/n's parents house. Everything is going well both y/n and taehyung getting closer to each other they both get depending on each other. Right now y/n came to taehyung's office to meet him. These days y/n getting busy because her finals are approaching soon.

She was walking pass by a hallway when she saw taehyung's step brother as she doesn't know that he is taehyung's step brother because he never tell her anything about his family she doesn't even ask him as both of them busy fucking each other or doing lovely dovely stuff.

She stopped in the midway when taewoo started to walk toward her with a smirk on his face. She doesn't like the fact she tries to avoid his gaze which was digging to her soul. She nervously smile when he stopped in front of her. "Y/n right?" She was Kidan taken back because they never talk to each other so how the hell does he know her name.

She only saw him first time at that party where taehyung literary drag her away from him. "How do you know my name?" He chuckled and smirk "oh well did taehyung didn't told you about me?" She roll her eyes "will you excuse me i don't have time for you." He laughed and nodded "obviously you're desperate to fuck my step brother."

She gasp hard with that taewoo walked pass her. "Hey" y/n called him from behind but he didn't listen she sigh and walk fastly towards taehyung's cabin. She didn't care to knock on the door she just pushed it open and found him talking with someone over the phone call. He smile and said "I'll talk to you later." With that he cut the call.

She smile and hug him softly he kiss her top of head and caress her back and hair. "With whom you were talking to?" "Oh my business partner no one else." She nodded she look up at him as there was a huge height difference between them. He smiles and captures her lips into a beautiful kiss. They both kiss each other for good 10 Mintues.

Taehyung pull her toward the chair and made her sat onto his lap. She smile and hug him they both cuddle each other. "Taehyung can I ask you something?"  "Yes darling?" He caress her bare back while she just play with the rings on his fingers cutely.

"You have a step brother?" He didn't say anything which made her look at him. He sigh and nodded with the thin lips line. "Why didn't you tell me this early?" (He didn't tell you anything baby 🤡.) "Ugh.. i don't really consider him as my brother." "But come on he is your brother in the end and yes you didn't even tell me about your family now can you tell me about your family?"

She asked him with puppy eyes. He nodded "look my mother and my father were not in a good relationship so they both get divorce when I was 16 after that i choose to stay with my mother. Soon my father married a woman who already had a child who was 14 years old named taewoo. my mother didn't like the fact she tries to move on but deep down she love my father a lot. Her heath was getting serious day by day when I turn 17 after few months later she died in a car accident she was drunk drinking. Sadly i wasn't 18 so i can't live alone that time so i had to live with my father. My father didn't treat me in a bad way he is a good father but a bad husband he always blames my mother for everything. Well i hate taewoo he always tries to bring my image down in front of my own father we never get along with each other. Soon when I turn 18 i try to live alone as i hate taewoo but yes I'm in touch with my father and he helps me a lot even though he gave me a lot of his company to handle them about taewoo mother she always care about her husband she doesn't even care about taewoo that's why he hate the fact that my father who loves him and me equally giving me more attention."

She nodded "why didn't you tell me this all early?" He sigh "i don't really like my family so yea." She sigh "still you know." He chuckled and cup her cheeks "oh come on but why did you asked about taewoo do you know him did you tell you something?" He get a little panic she shook her head "no i saw him in the hallway he said that he is your step brother."

He nodded and massage his temple. "Leave it." He put her onto his desk and smashed his lips onto her he kiss her passionately. He spread her legs make her short skirt higher just covering her big butt. He smirks and looks at her blushing He has started to kiss her neck while cupping her breasts she moan hard and close her eyes. "Make me yours."

He smirk and nodded with that she lay her back down on the desk. Taehyung quickly open her belt and jerk it away he remove her pantie. (You can imagine next 💀👍🏻.)

To be continue..<3

Do you guys wants me to write smut? Or are you okay with this only? Let me know. 💋❤️