25

It's been 2 days both taehyung and y/n staying at y/n's house. "Mm this is so good." Said by y/n she licked the ice cream taehyung gulped looking at her. Right now both of them went outside on this sunny day just for some shopping and visiting different places. "You like it?" He asked if she nodded and smiled and caress her top of her head she is just like a kid for him.

"Oh taehyung look there." He looked in the direction where she pointed her finger "look we can buy a couple of things from there." He chuckled and nodded. The shop was not so big it was a little cute and small. But the stuff inside the shop was so expensive.

They came inside y/n saw the old lady sitting on the counter reading a book. Y/n smile and approach her. The old lady gave them a genuine smile. "What would you like to take little girl?" "We want a matching bracelet or locket?" She nodded and pulled out the matching stuff for couples.

Taehyung and y/n both started to look over them. A few minutes later they found a cute bracelet and a locket.

It was not so expensive but was so cute and lovely

It was not so expensive but was so cute and lovely. "Wow we would like to buy this." The lady nodded.

They both wore it and smile towards each other. "Good bless you kids." The old lady said giving them blessing. Y/n blush while taehyung smirk with that they left the shop. "This is so cute right?" He nodded staring at her. "Now let's go to the beach." He smile and started to follow her like a puppy.

Time skips..

Right now both y/n and her mother Mrs Jeon was sitting on the living room while watching a kdrama. "I miss those days where you and yeji used to run here and there yelling at each other." Y/n look at her there was a sad smile over her face. Y/n smile and side hug her "me too."

"Y/n." She hummed "i wanna ask you something so, be honest with me." She nodded Mrs Jeon took a deep breath and said "you're boyfriend was Jiwo right?" Y/n chocked herself she took the water and drank it in one go. Yes she told her about Jiwo even jiwo and her family had a dinner together. She totally forget about this.

She was so excited to introduce taehyung to her family that she forget about Jiwo. Y/n bite her lips and nodded "yes but we broke up." Her mother was taken back "because of taehyung right?" Y/n nodded looking down. Y/n lay down onto her mother's lap and said "i love taehyung mom he is my everything I never felt this towards Jiwo. But Taehyung is different he is like other men."

Her mother caresses her hair and smiles "Mm even i like him i would love to see him as my son in law." Y/n blushed suddenly, taehyung and Mr Jeon come inside the living they both having a drink together. "Shall we to our room darling?" Mr Jeon said y/n laugh and get up.

"Go mom shoo.." her mother shook his head "you wish death right." She said to her husband. Mr Jeon smirk she slap his chest "we both going to sleep good night kids." She said and dragged her husband to their room.

Taehyung smile and sat beside y/n. He pull her toward her lap their locket connect automatically. She smile looking at that complete heart. Taehyung didn't waste any single second. He samashed his lips onto her. She moan and grip onto her shoulder. She give in and started to kiss him back.

Next day..

"Oh okay." Y/n said waving towards her mother and father. Her parents are going to visit their relatives today, Leaving taehyung and y/n behind. "Come back soon. " She yelled her mother nodded and smile they bid a goodbye and with that her parents took the leave.

"Taehyung." She called his name and look around. She was suprise he isn't here anymore. She sigh and went towards the living room suddenly, she heard him yelling at someone. She took a peek inside the room found him talking to someone on the phone call and yelling at them.

"Don't fucking call me all the time for god sake i don't want to talk to you are you dumb bitch or what?" She was taken back with his sudden burst. Y/n stand there listening his chit chat. "Listen I'll not come back home okay? So don't contact me again and again."

"Whom are you talking to?" Hearing my voice he turn around and look at me with his shocking face as he see a ghost. I cross my arms over my chest and glare at him. I walk towards him the call is still going on. I strach the phone from his grip and look at the caller id.

Hanna

She is his ex right? Why he is in the call with her? And why he is saying that he will not come home back. I visit his house but i never saw any girly stuff there so, i am sure they don't live together. Hanna cut the call from her side i look at him with disbelief.

"Why?" He smiled and cup my cheek with both of his hands "love i told you she is so clinging towards me i hate her. I love you she is nothing for me i swear."

"Mm" i hummed my heart clenched hard why i feel like he is hiding something big from me. I smile and nodded god what else i can do? "But why were you saying you will not come back home?" "Oh actually she wants me to visit her house but as you know i said no."

I nodded and gave him back his phone with that i left his side I'm not feeling well.

To be continue.. <3