7

"yeji I'm so tired with this i want a personal assistant so please look up for one i don't want these bitches who only want to hook up with me it's irritating." Yeji nodded and bow to him "I'm sorry Mr Kim i didn't know she was like that." Taehyung shook his head and yelled a little "not only her 10 girls fucking 10 girls are like that find someone who is professional is there work no matter what increase the damn it salary but i want discipline one."

Yeji nodded and again said sorry. It's been 1 month since taehyung didn't see y/n he himself avoiding her. He doesn't want to make her uncomfortable. He misses her a lot Sometimes he goes through her places where she is used to going He only peek at her from afar but never approaches her.

Right now, he is telling yeji to find a personal assistant for him. Because he doesn't have time to select his clothes, doesn't have time to set up his diet chat He even wants someone who took care of his room because his maids are way too curious to look at what he owns. He caught them too many times. So someone who will take care of his belongings.

Yeji came towards her cabin and sat down with a heavy sigh. "Wow from where should I bring a girl with manners? " She ruffles her hair "why the hell he wants a personal assistant gosh he is a grown up man but yea he is always busy but still..." She closes her eyes and leans back in her chair resting her head for sometimes.

Soon, her eyes widened open and she smiled "yea she is perfect for this even tho she is free this day even she will get paid." She smirked and went towards taehyung's office to tell him that she got a girl for him.

Time skips..

Y/n was reading one of her books She was way too focused on the book

Y/n was reading one of her books She was way too focused on the book. That she doesn't even notice someone staring at her with loving eyes. It was none other than Jiwo He smiled and walked towards her "boom.." he yelled and made her flinched in horror she literally jumped off her chair and placed her hand on her heart.

"Oh god Jiwo are you serious what the hell what if I get a heart attack." He laughed looking at her she shook her head and started to beat him He ran here and there. While she tries to catch him "wait there you.." "first catch me baby.." he sticks his tongue out in a teasing manner. Suddenly he fell on the ground with her on the top.

He smirks looking at their position. In a blink of eye she was under him and he was hover above her. He made her wrap her legs on his waist and started to kiss her neck. She whined her heart beat increased "j-iwo" "oh my god.." they stop when they heard a lady's screamed.

Both of them look at the door found yehi staring at them in horror. "Shit." Jiwo said and get up also helped y/n to get up from the ground. "Guys get a room what the hell gosh my holy eyes.." y/n blushed and look down. She cling over jiwo's arm and nuzzle in him. He chuckled and said "oh that was just a accident we are sorry."

Yeji shook her head and placed her bags on the sofa and y/n look at the time it's 5 pm how can she come too early she usually come back 8 or 9. Y/n asked her "how come you early!?" Yeji smiled and took her towards the sofa Jiwo followed them "actually Mr Kim had some work so he left early he even gave me leave early towards his." Y/n nodded her heart skips a beat when she mentioned his name.

"Anyways I have a offer for you.." she smile and nodded "will you work in my office?" Y/n chuckled and said "wait what you know I'm still a student how can i?" She asked Jiwo also sat beside y/n looking at yeji. "No i mean you will be Mr Kim personal assistant you know he wants one actually a lot of girl droll over him so the girl who was his personal assistant literally proposed him so yea he want someone who will be professional and will not cling over him all the time. I'm not able to find someone you're the one who is innocent and disciple."

Y/n look towards Jiwo he also nodded "you can do it it's not that hard tho." "But i want to focus on my studies.." actual reason was she wanted to avoid taehyung. "God y/n the salary he is so good you want to open your own restaurant right it would help us a lot even your exam aren't near so you so worry? Just 2 3 months than you can resign."

Y/n think a little his personal assistant means always with him help him in his stuff. "Why do he need one?" "H is a busy man so yea." Y/n roll her eyes and sat back on sofa and think a little "come on don't say no I'll be there for you I'll tell you want to do." "But i can't with him all the time you know my college?"

Yeji sigh and said "yeah didn't you forget your college is from 10 to 4 so you can go to Mr Kim house at 8 and than Mr Kim will come to office you and go to college after college just come straight to office and after few days your vacation going to start."

"Mr Kim know that?" Yeji nodded with a hope.

To be continue.. <3