31

"what do you mean?" I asked my heart beat increased i couldn't breathe he is joking right? Is Taehyung married? I backed off and shook my head "tell me." I yelled that everyone's gaze is on me now but do i care? No hell no he smirks and says "yes he is married y/n he is cheating on you oh sorry he is cheating on his wife." tears fell from my eyes continuously.

I shook my head this can't be true no how can he? I can't believe this "you are lying you just want wanna break our relationship." He laugh and throw the table away he come near me and said with angry tone. "Oh and what will I get from this? I'm tell you this for your own goods i don't wanna se taehyung happy."

His voice whispered to me i push him away. "If you don't believe me then go ask your boyfriend." He laugh soon Jennie come towards me seeing me crying like a baby she held my cheeks and said "what happened y/n?" I glare at taewoo she saw me glaring at her. Her gaze went towards taewoo "you said something mean to her?"

He smirk and said "no darling i just tell her boyfriend mini secret." I glare at him and wipe my tears "by the way his wife name is Hanna Kim Hanna." Hanna? He told me that she is his ex he was lying to me whole this time? He played with me? Taehyung how can you do this to me.

Everyone was looking at me so i decide to left the place. Jennie followed me and say "Hanna who's wife she is? What's going on y/n where are you going please tell me y/n stop." She grip onto my wrist and turn me around i was crying in a mess her eyes soften looking at me. She hold my hands and nodded "tell me." "Taehyung is married Hanna is his wife."

She gasp in horror i nodded and bursted into cry. "Oh my god he lied to you i can't believe." I turn around to leave "Jennie don't follow me I'm going to see taehyung today I'll fucking kill him for sure."

I quickly left the place.

Author's pov :-

She took a taxi and went straight towards taehyung's mansion. A few minutes later she reached his place without wasting any single second she went inside the mansion. "Miss y/n what are you doing here?" A bodyguard try to stop her "move i wanna go inside." She wipe her tears tries to act normal. That bodyguard shook his head as no.

She was so angry that she didn't even care to hurt someone. She pushed him away so hard made me fall down. She run towards inside a maid open the entrance door for her. She gasped and said "Miss y/n you can't come ins-" before she could complete her statment. Y/n pushed her away. She went towards living room but her feet stop in mid way seeing the view.

She saw taehyung standing in front of Hanna. Hanna hands were placed on taehyung's chest. Taehyung looked at y/n his eyes widen and mouth gasped. "What are you doing here?" Y/n chuckled and glare at him. He walk towards her taehyung tries to hold her arms but y/n jerk his hand off away from her.

Hanna just stood there doing nothing staring at her husband and his side chick well it is what it is. "Y/n let me explain." She looked at him with disbelief "explain? Explain what? That how you fucking lying to me whole this time?"

He look away from her. Y/n pull him towards her by his collar "look into my eyes Kim taehyung why the fuck did you play with my feelings?" She was crying in a whole mess her hairs were in a mess. She slap his chest gently and said again "why you do this taehyung?" She yelled again taehyung encircled his arms around her and pull her closer.

"Calm down y/n this isn't what you thinking." She looked at him and said "then what it is? You're fucking married taehyung and you telling me to calm down?" She push him away he jerk away from his place he close his eyes try not to said something stupid to her.

He come closer to her again and try to hold her cheek. But a loud sounds echo in the room taehyung face was turned into right side yes y/n slapped him hard what else he expects? He was taken back he clenched his jaw he looked at her "you deserve this." She said.

Hanna cover her mouth in horror. Never in his life he got a slap from anybody not even his parents but she slapped him infront of his wife, maids, and bodyguard. He look down and took a deep breath. Standing straight he looks Direct in her eyes.

"I'm leaving fuck you and your ass taehyung." She yelled again and turn around to leave but taehyung held her wrists. "No wait y/n listen to me baby." She glare at him and jerk his hand again "don't call me baby I'm dead for you from now on." She quickly left the place taehyung didn't stop her now because he know she isn't in a right state of mind.

"Finally she get to know about your truth." He turn around and yelled "you're the one who told her right?" She smile and shook her head "i was with you since this evening taehyung?" "So who the fuck told her?" She chuckled and said "she had to find out one day. Leave it it's our anniversary taehyung."

"Why are you so fucking obsessed with me? I don't love you still you're not leaving me alone." She look down and sigh "that's the problem anyways i Don't think so you will celebrate this day with me so I'm taking my leave now have a great night." She left the place as well.

He sat down and cursed under his breathe "who told her who the fuck told her." He kicked the table in anger suddenly he remembered about taewoo.

"He must have done this."

To be continue..<3

Omg I'm ded-🛐💋❤️

Omg I'm ded-
🛐💋❤️