37

I turned around when I felt someone's presence behind me. I saw Hanna looking at me with a weak smile. I was taken back. What is she doing here? Is she here with Taehyung? Maybe after all she is his wife. I hold the railing and pass her a smile. She walks towards me. I don't know what she is gonna say. 

i feel like she will hate me as i came between her and Taehyung. She stands beside me and looks at the sky. "The weather is nice isn't it? " I hummed looking at the sky. "Taehyung and you aren't together anymore? because you get to know about his married life." 

I don't know if this is a question or a statement. I didn't say anything, just heard her saying she continues but this time her face was emotionless she is looking directly into my eyes. I gulped down tears in her eyes. "Taehyung and I have known each other since high school. I have always loved him with all my heart but he never cares about me. I don't know why? Maybe I'm not perfect or not pretty enough. "

What is she trying to say? I choose to stay quiet and listen to her even though I don't know what to say. "I forced marriage with him. He already told you right he always acts cold towards me but i saw him crying for you even though you guys broke up. " she sighed and a tear fell from her eyes. She quickly wiped it away and said "I thought maybe after marriage he will give me a chance but no. " 

she chuckled sadly looking up at the sky. I feel bad for her. i said "your love for him is unconditional. " she nodded "yes but he loves you because he cried for you. He didn't sleep at night just because he hurt you. He skipped his meal. I never saw this taehyung."

I know he loves me a lot. I smile thinking about it. she suddenly held my both hands and said "Y/n forgive him. " she said, which made me kinda shocked. She wants me to forgive him? like i thought she would hate me and call me a bitch or something but guess what no she is so sweet. she continues.. 

"i know it's hard for you he lied to you and lied and lied but he thought you will left his side that's why he didn't tell you the truth i know he doesn't deserve any forgiveness but give him a chance he will treat you like his queen just because of one mistake you can't forget what he did for you. "

I was so focused in her words that somehow she was right. "its not that easy." i whispered looking down she smiled and nodded "yes isn't not that easy take your time but at the end i hope you forgive him. " she caress my cheeks with a smile on her she loves Taehyung but still she wants me and him back together. 

"You guys look cute tho. " she squeezed my hands i weakly smile "can i ask you a question? " I don't know if this is a right thing to ask but anyways. I gulped and said "you love Taehyung right? then why not take the opportunity and get him i mean why you want us to get back together. "

She looks at me and sighs. I think it's not a right question. i shook my head and said "anyways leave it-" before i could say she shook her head and said "no it's alright it's a genuine question it's just Taehyung doesn't love me back since high school i tried and tried but i never able to gain his heart he wasn't a play boy or something he always stay away from girls. "

she smiled and wiped her tears "well after marriage i again failed to gain his heart he really doesn't care about anyone. but he care about you i didn't get my love who is taehyung but i hope you both get each other back because I'm tired to give the love he isn't for me i want him to be happy with you thats why i back off well he loves you y/n please forgive him just 5 months more then I'll never show my face to you i already crushed my self respect a long time ago not anymore i want you guys to be happy the love i never get i hope you get that."

unknowing tears slipping for my eyes. She wipes my tears. I'm so stupid to think of her a bitch. no hell no she is the sweetest person. "i always tried to get closer to him but he never let me although when you guys get together yes i get jealous but later i understand that i was immature anyways I'm leaving, take care sweetheart. "

She hugged me and bid goodbye. I took a deep breath and damn she has a big heart. well she is right at her place. she is a Angel i smile and nodded i get to know what i have to do now… 

____

people always make side women as bad character who hurt the main women to win the male lead's heart but I don't want to drag that same shit. i don't think a real wonan would do this what you say? that's why I don't wanna show her as a bad character. why not a side women have a good heart right that's so sweet that's what i showed here.

To be continue.. <3