14

"What?" Y/n said with pure shock. "Yes y/n I'm going to Busan for some work." Y/n sat down beside yeji and pout like a baby. "But how can I stay here without you for literally 2 months." She whined again yeji sigh looking at her. "Aish don't act like that you have Jiwo, Jennie and even tho you're a friend with Mr Kim right? If you need anything just tell him he said that he will take care of you he's getting so sweet day by day he wasn't like that."

Yeji said y/n gulped hard looking at her with widen eyes. "What?" "What?" "What the hell y/n." She shook her head as said "whatever is it really important? Like don't go." "Y/n this is the biggest project for us and my salary will get double and also my promotion oh my god I'm so excited." Yeji said smiling. Y/n chuckled looking at getting all excited for this Project. "That's cool okay you can go but don't forget me." Y/n said yeji smile and hug her.

Y/n also hugged her she doesn't wanted to destroy yeji's career. She wanted her to achieve whatever she wanted that's why she doesn't stopped her. "So when are you leaving?" Y/n asked Breaking the Hug "tomorrow." Y/n looked at her with disbelief look "seriously and you telling me this now?" She sighed "no one care about me." "Don't fake sympathy." Yeji laugh y/n get up.

"Ssshh.." yeji slap y/n's butt. "Hey you.." y/n about to slap her but yeji she is fast enough she run away from her. "I hate you yeji." Y/n screamed with top of her lungs.

Next day..

"I'm gonna miss you.." y/n said pouting and hugging yeji tightly. "Aw my baby just stay strong okay it's not like that I'm not going to come back again I'll back soon and don't you dare to cut my call always pick up my call timely." Y/n nodded she broke the hug. "Don't worry yeji unnie I'll take care of this brat." Jennie said giggling.

Yeji chuckled and nodded they both hug each other too. "Jiwo please be with her all the time." Yeji said to Jiwo he nodded and pulled y/n closer to him. "Don't worry." They all bid a goodbye to yeji.

Few days later..

(Yes again, we skip the days because I don't have any scene 💀)

"Y/n look at this how can you be so careless." Taehyung yelled on her. She flinches hard she never saw him like this. The reason behind this is just y/n spill the coffee on his file by mistake. And that pages were so important to him. Right now he is burning in anger. "I'm sorry i didn't mean too."

She looked down feeling so sad why he is getting so rude. She thought to herself and back off a little. When he started to move closer to her. Her eyes become teary. She felt so hurt she felt so sad and guilt. Taehyung saw her tear. He pull her closer to her by her waist.

She crash over his chest. She didn't look at him either pushed him. "look at me." She shook her head deny looking at her. "I don't like to repeat myself." She bite her lips and slowly look at him. "I'm sorry i didn't mean it." She sobbed hard and try to push him but he was way too strong. "You always hurt me and in the end say sorry i hate you."

He pull her more closer to her his other hand went on her cheeks. He softly wipe her tear off and kiss her forehead. She is numb at her place. She looked at him with her doe eyes. He chuckled at her looking all adorable. Her eyes were kinda red same goes to her cheeks and nose.

"It's hurt taehyung." She said "hurt what?" "My feelings." Both of them didn't said anything. He tuck her hair behind her ear and kiss her cheeks. "I'm sorry. " "Make me yours." Those words come out of her mouth made his mouth hang low. He never expected this "what?" "Yes taehyung make me yours make me forget this pain please."

She just lost her sense, she just wants him to touch her, she wants to feel the pleasure only given by him. "You sure?" He asked again she nodded and few tears drop fell out from her eyes. His heart arch looking at her like this. "Don't regert this in future?" She smile and shook her head.

With that he smashed his lips onto her. She moaned and held his shoulder. He pick her up made her wrapped her legs around his waist. Both of them kissed each other like no tomorrow. It looks like they both depend on each other and other stuff  fuck it.

He made her lay down on the bed and switch off the lights hovering over her again he asked "I'm asking you again are you really sure?" She smile and nodded with that she herself kissed him. He smile his heart beat increased he never felt this way. This is what he wanted. Soon their kisses turn into wild ones.

He moved towards her neck his warm tounge made her moan loudly. She grip onto his shoulder and throw her head back giving her whole access to explore her skin. He bite her soft skin she whimper he chuckled how sensitive she is? He said to himself and again kissed her.

His hands moved towards her crop top. He removed it in one go she screamed. "Hey that's my favourite one." He smirks and throws it away from the bed. "I'll buy whole fucking store for you love." She gasped her cheeks turn red. "Oh come on."

She slapped his chest and he made her sit up on the bed "remove my shirt." He said in a dominating voice. She gulped and felt goosebumps all over her body. "but-" "i said do it." He said his eyes were looking so dark. "Mm okay." He stands up on his knees on the bed. Her small, soft hands remove his shirt.

His chest was cold but her hands were warm she just opened his shirt button and didn't remove it properly and she backed off and pulled her towards him and said "i said remove it." She sighed and pout like a baby. He chuckled and caressed her cheeks. She slowly started to remove his shirt. Soon, she found him shirtless and her cheeks became red.

"Wow.." he chuckled at her words y/n covered her mouth when she released what she had said. He took her hand and placed it on his chest. He moans a little "this feels so good." He said she looked at him and smirked. She pinched his nipple and he whimpered in pain.

He glares at her and pushes her on the bed. He kissed her lips again and started to remove her skirt. She felt shivering all over her body. "tae it's my first time please be gentle." He looks at her puppies eyes he smiles and caresses her cheeks. He kissed her forehead "yes baby don't worry." He looked at her only in her inner wears. She started to avoid his gaze on her body.

He was looking at her with lust eyes. He started to kiss her cleavage. She closed her eyes when his finger found her bra hook. She gripped onto his arms her breath becoming abnormal. He slowly sided off her bra. "Damn.." he licked his lips looking at her perfect breast. He cups her breast and she moans a little "mm..you are so soft darling." He pinched her nipples and soon, his mouth attached to her breast.

He sucked on it like a baby (ok that's kinda embarrassing to write 🤡.) He moved towards her stomach and she was all wet. Her chest was going up and down. He slowly removed her pantie he threw it away god knows where. "God you are so beautiful my angel."

She smiled and he kissed her curves. Soon, she yelled in pain when his mouth was attached to her cl!t. "It's pai-nful." He held her hands and caressed her legs "sshh just a little more." He started to eat her out. she arched her back closing her eyes throwing her hand back feeling all cloud nine. "Don't sto-p " he chuckled at thrust his middle finger inside her.

Her hands gripped onto the bedsheet. Later, he removed his pants and boxer and she closed her eyes she felt all shy kitten. He spread her legs and set himself between her legs "it's wired." She said gripping onto his shoulder he stopped himself and asked "what?" "Opening my legs like this." He chuckled at her words "aw baby.." he pecked her lips and pouted.

He thrust himself inside her "aahh.." she screamed in pure pain. Her eyes become teary "tae." She cried out. he hugged her body "it's okay my love just a little more." Her nails dig inside his back. He didn't feel pain instead he felt pleasure. "Baby you good? Do you want me to pull back?" She shook her head "no just move slowly.."

He nodded and pulled himself back and with powerful thrusts he buried himself deep inside her. "Oh god.." she moaned he smirked and started to move faster...

And they forget about everything...

To be continue.. <3