38

I stepped downstairs looking here and there and I found people chit chatting with each other. Some were dancing, drinking, laughing, all of them having fun. I sigh Hanna's words kept ringing in my mind. Is she here? She said is going to leave the place I flinched when I felt someone's hand on my lower back. I look beside me to find Taehyung smiling and kissing my forehead.

"Babe what are you doing here are you okay?" I didn't tell you about Hanna. I don't wanna. "Wanna dance with me." He cupped my cheeks, his thumb caressed my cheeks softly and my cheeks become red. I bit my lips and nodded. I missed him a lot. He smiled and pulled me to the dance floor.

The light was so dim that every couple was busy in their own world. The music was so slow we started to move slowly. His hands slowly went towards my butt cheek and I gasped when he squeezed it. His head slowly made his way towards my neck. I looked around, thank God no one was looking at us, everyone was busy in their own world. Even though the light was dim, I clutched onto his coat.

He started to leave wet kisses on my neck. I close my eyes and let him do whatever he wants. He pulled me towards him, his boner touching my abdomen. I gasped hard and he pulled back and attached his forehead with me. His hands caress my cheek and I slowly look up to meet his eyes. I gulped looking at his lusty eyes.

He started to pull me away from the people. We reached a room. He opened the door and pulled me inside quickly. It was a dark room and a few pieces of furniture were already there. He back hugged me and kiss my shoulder which was exposed. His hand slowly caressed my inner thigh.

I bite my lips and try not to make any sounds. I missed his touch. I miss the way he kissed my whole body. I miss the way his after care. "You're so beautiful." He said and caress my my arms. He turned me around and made me face him. "I want you." His lips brushed with mine. I nodded and said "then make me yours."

He smiles and pulls me towards a table. He made me sit on it and stand between my legs. His boner touching my wet area made me bite my lips harshly. He pull up my dress and kiss my navel. He started to leave wet kisses all over my body. Soon he removed my pantie and shoved it in his pocket. I gulped hard his long finger made a trace around my cl!t i moaned his name. He kissed my lips and I played with his curly hair.

I moaned loudly when he pushed his middle finger in my hole. "Fucking tight." He hiss and his hands caressing my breasts made me throw my head back. He pushed 2 fingers inside me and started fingering as fast as he could my leg, shaking my lips and never get tired of moaning his name. I opened my eyes and found him staring at me. I got shy and looked away. His hand went towards my jaw and made me look at him.

I bite my lips hard, his nose brushed with mine. The wet noises filled the room. "I miss you so much my baby." He said and kissed my lips again he shoved his tongue into my mouth exploring inside the mouth "I'm close." I said between my heavy breaths. He smirks and pulls out his finger. I whimpered and glared at him.

He took my hand and put it in his belt. I lick my lips he said "you'll only cum on my c0ck darling." I quickly started to undo his belt. "Desperately." He chuckled and I pulled out his pants and boxers. I look at his d!CK which was red already. I looked away shyly at how the hell it would fit inside me. He again made me look at him "open your mouth." He said i did and he pushed his 2 finger inside my mouth.

I gagged a little but I sucked on it. He soon pulled out his fingers covered with my saliva. "Good girl." He jerks himself and he pulls me towards the edge of the table and immediately pushes himself inside. I moan loudly, so do he. He started to move. I held his arms, one was placed on my waist and the other one on the table. His movements made the table jerk and crashed into the wall and made a loud sound.

I care less right now. I just want him all. I clenched hard and made him throw his head back. His gaze went towards himself looking at how his c0ck was disappearing into me in and out. His movements faster I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist and held him closer. He didn't stop until he made me cum on his c0ck. "In or out?" He was still moving and made me feel dizzy. "In."

I said and placed my head on his chest. Soon I felt him cum inside me. It was so warm I moaned and hugged him. He immediately held me and caressed my hair. "You okay?" His chest was going up and down due to the make out. I nodded as he cleaned me and dressed me again "let's go." He kissed my lips and then forehead I smiled and said "I love you." He smiled widely and said "i love you too my love."

To be continue.. <3

A few more chapters are left :)