8

Y/n's pov :

I sigh looking at the huge mansion wow

I sigh looking at the huge mansion wow. Is it even real this is looking so luxury and classy. I took a deep breath why i agreed after that day i didn't face taehyung. How will he react will he be angry on me yell on me? No he isn't like that I smile and good lucky myself i shrugged off my negative thoughts and went inside.

A bodyguard stopped me and said "Miss who are you?" "Actually I'm here for taehyung his personal assistant." "Miss y/n?" I nodded "okay you can go inside." With that he opened the mansion's gate for me i went inside wow this is so beautiful i would love to stay here forever. How can someone be this rich.

I was looking here and there didn't notice someone was already staring at me "Miss." I flinched when a women in her 30s called me. I smile and nodded "Mr Kim is in his bedroom you can go there you have to sign some documents first." I nodded and went towards the stairs as she showed me the way.

"Ok not a big deal.." i said and push the door open woah.. as expected this room is so classy can I stay here never mind where he is. It's 7 am i look around then suddenly, i heard door opening sounds i turn towards it. And i regret being alive now. He is fucking naked no like not really he is just wearing a towel on his waist. His hair was all wet he just took shower. Some of water droplet falling from his neck to his chest oh my god.

Why I'm feeling so hot my mouth hung low his abs were so sexy. The v line is just perfect. I gulped hard his arms god what's wrong with me. I didn't even notice now he is standing in front of me and here I'm shamelessly staring at him. I come back when he chuckled at me why i behaved like this this is not me.

Did someone crushed me i look away i started to move back a little suddenly, a stupid flimy sence happened. I stumbled a little and was about to fall but he pull me towards him by my waist. My hands automatically placed on his chest. Our eyes meet we both stare at each other. Small blush appeared on my cheeks.

"I thought you will say no." His deep voice echo around the room. "I-" i don't know what to say why did I say yes? "It's just yeji said it's good for me s-" we got interpret when we heard a knock on the door. I pull back he sigh in annoyed "will you open the door for me I'll go and change." I nodded with that he turn around his back is so".

No shut up enough y/n don't act like a bitch I shook my hears and went towards the door. I opened the door there was the same lady who showed me the way. "Where is Mr Kim?" She asked "he is " what should I say? "He is in bathroom." I nervously said I'm still processing what happened.

She nodded "okay when he come out just tell Mrs hannna called him." Who is she? Shall I ask no Don't y/n it's none of your business "okay.." i said she smile and went back to downstairs.

I close the door and went inside the room. "Y/n." I heard him calling me i went towards him and asked him what wrong he is still naked what the hell. "What should I wear?" He asked me why behaving like a kid tho? "What do you mean you will go to office right?" He nodded "then obviously wear suit as usual." He sigh and said "i Mean never mind.." he pull out 2 suit one is black and white and the other is blue. "Which one?"

"I think blue you always wore black so yea." "I don't think so black is life i will wear black one." He said and literally Thorw that blue suit on me "hang it up." I gasped wow what's wrong. I shook my head and quickly hung it back where it was.

(This is what you wearing btw

(This is what you wearing btw..)

I come out from his wardrobe and found him all ready. "Help me with this tie." I nodded and started to tie up his tie. He is staring at me like no tomorrow i didn't say anything either i react. "Watch." He point towards the watch i pick it up was about to give him but he show me his wrist. I look at me and started to made him wear watch.

It's look like I'm babysitting him "why you need me to do this kind of work?" I asked "you are grow up come on.." i added and laugh guess what he didn't said anything just stare at me with his cold eyes. I gulped and smile i move back he walk towards the table and pick up some paper. He give it to me and a pen "sign it." I read it it was just a contract that I couldn't leave for 3 months I will not deny him, will not say no to me etc..

I sign it and handed it to me he nodded and place it back on the table. "Good now listen firstly you will come to me at thi time daily and after that you will take care of my diet chat i don't like spicy food much, i love it if you tell it to our chief about my diet chat and after that you will go to your college after that you will come to me to this mansion will set my dinner and my night clothes too and please clean my room too. I don't want my maids to do that if something is missing go and buy it from the Market and ask me for money also you will take care of my wardrobe too you will go to events with me and make sure I'm okay with the environment lets go downstairs."

He said and started to walk towards the door what I get myself into? Is this a job? He can do this all by himself "will you come with me or not?" "Coming.." i said and run towards him.

To be continue.. <3