22

They both stopped dancing when suddenly, taehyung slowly kissed her lips and then on her forehead he turned all serious "listen to me."  but who gonna tell her? he is already married. "Jeon Y/n." He took her left hand in his hands and kissed her back of hands and smiled looking at her with so much love.

"You're the person i adore the most. You taught me how to love someone. My world was dark and I hated everybody. But when I met you for the first time when you were at that cabin waiting for your sister but i came inside that cabin.
When I first saw your ocean blue eyes i was amazed i never thought someone will be this beautiful anyways, i don't only love your body i love you your soul, everything about you, whatever you do i just love all things you do or you love. Baby i love you so much i get jealous whenever I see you with that Jiwo i know we did dirty to him but that's the end. We both can start a new journey I'll give you everything whatever you want I love you so much my love i wanna spend my life with you only you angel will you be my girlfriend."

Tears fall from her eyes she smile and nodded "yes taehyung i love you too." He smile and pull her into a tight hug. Both of them share kisses. Soon, enough their order arrived.

Time skips..

Taehyung was driving back to y/n's apartment. His hands were placed on her thighs. She was looking outside from the car's window. He was giving quick gaze to her again and again. She was kinda sad so he asked "what happened babygirl? " She look at him and sadly smile. "I don't know why but i feel like I'm so mean and selfish person."

He chuckled and shook his head "and what made you think this?" She shrugged her shoulder "i cheated on Jiwo an-" before she could say another he stop the car in front of her apartment. She look at him with a pout "from now on i don't want you to talk about Jiwo i don't care what happened to him only talk about us you and me."

He caress her cheeks and peck her lips she hummed and nodded taehyung get out from the car and open the door of her side. She gasped when he gave her a huge rose bouquet. "Damn where was this all this time?" "I hide it because I wanted to give you right now." He kiss her forehead she smile and thank him. After a small talk he took his leave.

At midnight..

Y/n was crying hard while holding her stomach. Her periods started when she come inside her apartment. At first it didn't eftect her but now the pain his unbearable. She thought to called taehyung but it's 2 am. He must be asleep maybe a call wouldn't harm right? So, she took her phone and called him.

After few rings he picked up his called and said "yes baby what happened? Are you okay?" She sobbed harder and said "no I'm not." He panicked "what happened y/n baby my angel tell me?"
"I'm on my periods and it's paining a lot tae." "Okay wait for me I'll be there okay just give me few minutes. " "But it's late you don't hav-"

"No my darling i can't see you in pain." "But-" "no buts I'll be there sshh okay?" She didn't say anything just hummed with that they hang up the call.

Time skips..

As he said he was standing in front of her apartment. He ring the doorbell with painful steps y/n open the door. Her hair was kinda messy, her eyes were red due to her cries. She was wearing a long t-shirt and a shorts. His heart clenched looking at her. She throw herself in his embrace. "You okay my love?" She shook her head as no. He place the bag on the couch and pull her into his lap.

"Whats that?" She asked him while pointing towards the bag. "Oh this is for you." She smile "for me?" He kiss her cheeks and nodded with that he open that and she gasped there was so many different kind of chocolate some of them are every experience. And there are few pads on it and some snacks. "And there is 2 3 teddies in my car. Actually i thought if you saw them you will not cuddle with me so you will get those when I'll leave."

She laugh and hug him tightly. "I love you so much!!" She yelled in happiness no one ever did this to her. "I love you too my baby.. shall i make something for you?" She nodded "maybe pancake and strawberry shake." He nodded and kissed her forehead "okay baby but after that we will do cuddle."

"Yea sure.."

To be continue..>3