20

Min yura's pov :

I was walking back to my home. Today I talked to Jiwo he told me about the problem of his relationship with y/n. Y/n aren't giving him time and even ignoring him. Well i love it i wanted to be his girlfriend maybe they both will break up soon? Who knows.

I was busy in my thoughts but then my eyes landed on a horror scene. I gasped hard and hid behind the pillar. Wait isn't she? She is literally kissing a man who is he? He isn't Jiwo right then who is he? Y/n is cheating on him? That's why she is ignoring him today The problem is solved.

I can help Jiwo i quickly pull out my phone and click their pictures. They back off and smile at each other i took 5  pictures to prove that she is a cheater how can she? Like i never knew a girl like y/n can cheat on her boyfriend wow i thought they will get married soon but guess what no a big no.

Now, i have an opportunity to take her position well I'm not doing any bad. She is cheating on him he should know this. I seriously don't want to waste any time that's why i quickly booked the taxi and went towards Jiwo apartment again. Too bad y/n how can you cheat on him?

Time skips..

I came inside his room and he asked me "what brings you here again?" I bite my lips and made him sit on the bed slowly i took his hand he was kinda back off but who cares now? He will definitely break up with y/n

I came inside his room and he asked me "what brings you here again?" I bite my lips and made him sit on the bed slowly i took his hand he was kinda back off but who cares now? He will definitely break up with y/n. "Jiwo i have bad news for you."

To be honest, I'm so happy right they finally aren't together but i do have to act like I'm unhappy. He raised his eyebrows in question and said "what's that?" I took a deep breath and pulled out my phone. I looked at me and he sighed in frustration and said "oh please yura don't play this act just tell me already I'm worried."

I nodded and opened my phone and showed him the pictures of y/n and her so-called boyfriend. "Well i was walking back to my home and i was crossing a bench side i was in my thought but then i so a familiar figure and it turned out to be y/n I'm sorry but she is cheating on you. you can see that she is y/n and she is kissing that guy."

He stares at the picture like an emotionless person. His eyes were empty not showing any emotion soon, a tear slipped from his eyes. I gulped hard. he genuinely loves y/n but she doesn't deserve an innocent soul like him. He swipes the picture and zooms it on their faces. He gasped when he recognised that man's face. "Do you know him?" He nodded "it's her boss Kim taehyung."

My eyes widen open "that gangster kim taehyung?" He looked at me immediately and said "what he is what?" "Yes he is a famous handsome mafia and his family has been holding mafia power for a long time." "I never knew about this i thought he was just a business man." He ruffles his hair and stands up from his place "does y/n know who he is?"

He shook his head "i don't know maybe she knows because she spends most of her time with him only no i need to save her from him maybe she doesn't know about him." he is crazy before he could leave I hold onto his wrists and said "are you dumb or what? Y/n was kissing him she must have known who he is. He is one of the most successful mafia who hold a power not just in Korea but in the whole world and she works under him so, in the end she must know him just accept it that she cheated on you Jiwo leave her she doesn't deserve a soul like you."

I cupped his check tears non stop falling from her eyes. My heart arch seeing him like that i loved him she my first day in college. Just not because of his look but his personality i love him by his soul not because of his body and about y/n she seriously is a bitch how can she do this cheap thing.

I pulled him in a hug he cried in my shoulder but i promised after this he will never cry for someone who did dirty to him.

Meanwhile..

Y/n was making coffee for taehyung and herself. They both arrived at her house after the party. Y/n wanna stay here not in a big mansion where so many bodyguards or maids presents. "Here it is." She hand him his coffee he thank her and pull her into his lap. She blushed and hide her face into his chest.

"You look so cute when you blush like this." She giggle and hug him. He hug her tiny figure back while kissing her whole face. "Oh y/n what about your family i never knew about them." Y/n smile and cup his cheeks. "My parents stay in Busan when yeji hired by your company she shifted in Seoul than after that my parents also send me here because they want me to be like my sister strong, independent so yea that's it i do visit them I'll maybe next week."

He mounted as oh. "So you will not here next week?" She shook her head he sadly nodded both of them started to talk about random stuff when suddenly, her phone buzzed it was Jiwo he called her at mid night.

She was taken back she didn't talk to him in this 2 days even she didn't visit him. "Why he is calling you at this time?" She shrugged her shoulder and say "I don't know." He cut his call and lock the phone "what you doing what If it is important."

He pecked her lips red blushing appears in her cheeks "we don't care."

To be continue.. <3

___

Damn finally my exams are finished I'll upload regularly now love y'all 💗

Da-ddy?? 🛐❤️