19

Taehyung's pov :

Taehyung's pov :

I was sitting on the couch when the door opened revealing the love of my life. Fuck why she is so hot and cute all the time? This made me to do a lot of sinary things with her. She smiles and walks towards "this fits perfectly taehyung thanks for this.." she kisses my cheeks and makes my heart beat increase. I swear no girl affects me this much.

I smile and pull her into a hot kiss her lips are just perfectly soft. After kissing each other for a good 5 minutes she pulled back breathing heavily. Her chest was going up and down She placed her hands on my chest and looked directly into my eyes. "What are you doing to me." I kiss her collarbone.

She shivers under my touch i smirk and before i could do anything. She pushed me gently "aren't we getting late Mr Kim." I chuckled whenever she called 'Mr Kim' i always feel butterflies inside my stomach i don't know why i think this is what we call love?

I nodded and we both intertwined our hands and walked out of her apartment.

At venue..

Y/n's pov :

Y/n's pov :

Wow this is so cool sometimes i feel like being a rich person is a blessing. This place have no light I swear it's so dark here. I saw lots of young couples making out literally in public place what the hell. "Taehyung i don't think so it's a office party you know." I cringe so hard when a guy wink at me and walk away ew...

"Oh well yea you know it's a mafia gathering." My eyes widen open the hell why he take me here. Looking at my scared stage he pull me towards him his one hand warp around my waist and with other one he is blowing ciggerate i place my hand on his chest. He look into my eyes i gulped hard what he is doing? "Don't worry babe no one will able to touch you or even look at you. They know with whom you're. "

"But a guy just wink at me." He stop in his track and look here and there "who was he." He pull out a gun from his back pocket. "Wow calm down i was just joking." I laugh nervously. I don't want to be here. "Why you lie to me." "Because I know you will definitely deny i want to show them that you're only mine." I smile and look here and there this place isn't for me old people, young, or even people in their 30s 40s are also present here.

Then after doing a little conversation we went towards vip section. Well yes he was right whenever anyone tried to look at me their gaze went on the floor next second. He pull me onto his lap i was so sudden to speak "taehyung." "Baby i can't wait anymore." I know what he is mean but no hell no not in a public place. "but we are in a public place."

"Do i give a fuck?" He said and started to kiss on my neck. I push him "but what if someone saw us like this?" "Gosh love only you and me present inside this room don't worry." With that he samashed his lips onto mine.

After kissing good for 5 mintues he spin me now my back facing him. He pulled the zip down in one go and his lips started to trace onto my back. Moan come out of my mouth. I grip onto his hand which was placing over my stomach and yes that's how we make out (💀).

Time skips..

I was so tired to even move taehyung was talking to some of his partners? i don't know who they are but they are talking about the so called mafia stuff. I sigh my head was placing over his shoulder i was kinda embarrassed at first but i don't care now. His arms make me cage in his embrace.

After sometime, taehyung call me i look up at him. "You looking tired." "I am." "Wanna go home?" "At least meet me brother." We looked up to find a guy in his 20s or 30s maybe? He is handsome
I look back at taehyung he was kinda taken back? He look at me and peck my lips "let's go babe." He started to drag me out of there "tae who he is?" "None of your business."

"But-" "shut up." God why he get angry easily. Maybe he is his enemy? Can't say anything after that we reach towards his car. He opened the door for me i sat inside without saying a word he is so bad to be honest. "Stay here I'll be back in just 5 mintues." Before i could question he shut the door and left gosh i wanna kill him sometimes. Wait what I said?

Meanwhile..

Taehyung's pov :

"So who she is? Your new hoe? " Ask by my step brother. Yes he is no other than taewoo "no i love her." He laugh at me i clenched my jaw i just wanna punch him so bad. "Love? My ass anyways does she know you're married." Damn this question i hate this question. "No" "oh so you basically cheating on her no you're cheating on your wife right but you said you love her than you cheating on your wife damn that's confusing."

I walked close to him and said "it's none of your business and you better stay away from her." "Cant say anything she is hot where she is by the way ? Trying to hide her from me?" "What you want taewoo."

"Her maybe?" I grip onto his collar he laugh and push my hands "oh damn i was just joking i don't play with hoe you know i have more important business but maybe I'll tell her your top secret. " Before i could say anything he left. God damnit i can't even kill him i just can't just because of my father he is here or else i would have chop him.

To be continue.. <3