26 : A

Martee

Sa harap ng Diyos, alam ko kung gaano kabigat ang pagkakasalang ginagawa namin ngayon ni Santi.

With the priest in front of us and a few witnesses, my tears fell

" Do you Martee, take Santi to be your lawfully wedded husband. For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, 'till death do you part?" Tanong sa aking nung pari. Umiling ako habang nakayuko.

Ramdam ko ang madilim na titig sa akin ni Santi. Nanginginig akong tumingin sa best man niyang may kausap sa telepono.

Hindi ganito ang kilala kong Santi. Santi would never do such thing. Hindi niya ako gigipitin ng ganito.

" Iligpit na sila" I heard the man whisper.

" Please, Santi. Huwag namang ganito. Hindi kita puwedeng pakasalan" I sobbed infront of him but he showed me no mercy at all.

" Santi" Patuloy ko paring iyak ngunit narinig ko pang nagsalita ang lalaking katabi ni Santi.

" Isunod si Mrs-" Hindi ko na pinatapos iyung lalaki at nagsalita na ako.

" I do. I do father" I replied with no hope of escape. Agad na tinanong nung pari si Santi na mabilis niyang sinagot.

" With the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" As soon the priest finished his last words, Santi pulled me and kissed me hard infront of the few witnesses that I know are his body guards.

I signed the marriage contract against my will and handed to him the piece of paper that would change everything.

I looked around and saw that I am the only woman inside the church, all of them are men. No one dared to look at me. Lahat sila nakayuko lamang.

He carried me bridal style afterwards and walked us outside the church.

Sa sasakyan niya kami sumakay.

" Gusto kong umuwi" I stated calmly.

Hopelessness and anger enveloped my whole system.

" We already have a home, Mrs. Villamor" He stated calmly.

" You killed my father! Hindi ako sasama sa isang mamamatay tao. Hindi ka na naawa sa papa ko." I shouted at him with tears falling down from my eyes but he just stayed silent. Unti unti kong napapatunayan na totoo ang mga sinasabi ng ibang mga tao. He is ruthless. He is a devil in disguise.

" He should have died years ago, Martee. Ang pagmamahal ko lang sa 'yo ang bumubuhay sa ama mo. I did not kill him. He is alive but I won't hesitate on taking his life if you continue acting that way." He made it clear.

" You blackmailed me, Santi. Pinatunayan mo lang sa akin kung gaano ka itim iyang ugali mo. Tama nga sila, isa kang mapag panggap na pulitiko." I said it without remorse.

His jaw clenched.

" I am still that love sick fool, worshipping the ground you walk in, Martee. The sooner you realize that, the better. And I am no saint when it comes to you. This love I have for you will never end." He stared at me.

" Hindi ganyan ang pagmamahal Santi. Hindi mo puwedeng ikulong ang isang tao sa isang sitwasyon na ayaw nito. And don't try to justify such injustice." Masakit ang loob kong wika sa kaniya.

" If this isn't love then tell me what the fuck is this Martee. Araw araw, gabi gabi ka nalang nasa isip ko. Naaksidente ako, nawalan ako ng ala ala pero minahal parin kita. I stalked you. I gave my time to you. I love you Martee. Tangina, mawala na ang lahat sa akin, just not you." He hissed.

" Well now, I'm telling you the difference of love and obsession! You are obsessed with the fact that you wanted to own me, Santi. Hindi ganon ang pagmamahal. You threatened me of killing my parents. You married me against my will" I almost want to shout at him.

" And what about you moaning my name when I move inside you. How about you cumming while I whisper how much I fucking love you. And how about you telling me you love me. Tangina Martee, don't you ever deny that you love me. God knows how far I can go just so you won't leave me." He muttered as he parked his car on a huge garage space. Ang laki nung bahay. Mas malaki pa sa mansion nila.

" Forget it. Hindi ka rin naman makakawala sa akin. I'll make sure of that." He sounded very sure and very positive.

A huge empty house greeted us when we finally entered.

" I had this house build before the accident" He whispered.

" I didn't ask for an explanation." Pagalit kong untag.

" Walang ibang babae pumasok sa isip ko nunv pinagawa ko 'to bukod sa 'yo" Sigi parin siya sa pagsasalita.

" You had a girlfriend after the accident. Don't make me a fool." I rolled my eyes and followed him upstairs.

" She took good care of me after the accident. She's a nice person but I never had anything intimate with her aside from kissing. Forgive me for cheating on you. That will be the first and the last of it. Kahit wala akong maalala, alam kong may mali. And then you showed up and made me fall inlove with you all over again like a fucking lost puppy." He opened the master's bedroom. Umiling ako.

" I want a separate room" Matigas kong wika.

" Wish denied. You will sleep in our fucking room, Martee. Don't act as if I haven't fucked you enough" Santi and his unfiltered words.

He is a master of deception. One thing I've learned, a devil may look like an angel also.

Hindi na ako nagulat ng maghubad siya sa harapan ko.

He smirked.

" I will claim my wedding night, Martee" He whispered

" Hubad"

——