No Longer a Mortal Man

So I am not sure how to pace this. Since the story is already complete, SHOULD I just post it all right now? I'll wait until I get some feedback, but for now I'll only post the first 6 chapters.
-Jooostan

The Fierce God Given Life
Chapter 2: No Longer a Mortal Man

The sun finally began to rise; this was almost it! Link loosed another arrow at the invaders, Romani just behind him. The two fought Them as a team, but the mysterious beings just kept returning behind the previous ones that were defeated.

And finally, the sun arose to their side, and it marked the end of the invasion. Romani and Link took a moment to look around as Epona finally calmed down.

"We did it... We won!" Romani exclaimed, sharing a look of victory with Link. She then went into the barn to check on the cows.

"Thank you!" she said as she returned from the barn. "Thanks to you, the cows are giving thanks, too!"

Link gave her a brief look of puzzlement, before she finally revealed a bottle from behind her.

"Here's Romani's thanks." She told the boy in green. "When you drink it, put your hand on your hip and take a big gulp like we do at the ranch!"

Romani handed him the bottle of milk, fresh from the cows. Link looked at the bottle, a feeling of earnesty growing within him, and smiled wide when he rose his gaze to meet Romani.

"It's almost time for my sister to get up, so I have to get back to bed..." Romani said in a soft voice, taking a little step towards her friend. "See you later... Little hero."

Link felt a sense of pride when she acknowledged him as a hero, something so rare for a person of his... profession. What he didn't expect was a quick peck on the cheek by Romani, before she ran off back to the house.

Link stood there for a moment, unsure what to think of Romani's bold move. He felt his cheek where her lips had met and made the dopiest grin Tatl had ever seen.

"Uuuugh! Alright, bud, get over yourself! We have work to do!" Tatl berated Link, as he returned to his self-enforced "Hero mode" and rushed to Epona, taking off from the ranch soon after. A look of determination replaced his grin as he raced to his next task in his Bombers Notebook. And on each cycle, he was always granted a kiss from Romani. And he grew happier and happier each time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tatl bumped him in the head, bringing Link back to reality.

"Hey! Don't we have a fight to win?!" Tatl yelped, looking at her partner.

Link flinched and looked around again, and then back at himself. Right! He was facing Majora! Everything came back to him, his grand double-helix sword in hand, as the demon witch began to side-step to the right, prompting Link to go to the left.

For a second, Link was unsure what to do. What would the best strategical move for him? Make the first move and get blindsided by a possible new attack from Majora, or wait for her to make the first move and attack accordingly?

He decided not to wait, and charged at Majora, who retaliated with doing the same. When the two combatants were about to meet, he slashed his sword. A terrible screech came from Majora as she fell to the ground, flailing about on the ground like a child who was told they couldn't get a toy they wanted.

Link stepped back on instinct, not knowing if this was a ruse by the mask. What he didn't do on instinct was jab his sword forward. He didn't know why he did so, but what he saw was fascinating. A beam of blue light emerged from the great sword, hitting the mask and causing her to scream. For a brief second he felt some sort familiarity with this move, like he was able to do it before.