AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello Everyone,

The feedback that I have been receiving from you guys is extremely overwhelming and I appreciate each and everyone of you.
I love seeing your comments and the interactions with each character and the way you guys have reflected yourselves into them. However I just want to start off by saying that a few things that I've wrote in the book I was not consciously aware how offensive some choice of words were to you. When I wrote the book it was during a time where most things wasn't as sensitive as they are today.
In the front of my mind I thought to myself, "it's only a book, nobody is gonna take these things seriously." I guess I was completely wrong, and again to those I offended, it was not my intentions. I should have choose a better way of expressing thing through each character of none color. 
I hope that my choice of words through those characters don't change your views and your opinions of me (the author). I too take offense now when people of none color use such a heavy word especially in an offensive term, so I know better.

I hope to get back into my writing really soon, and this time around I'd make better choice of words with each character. Thank you all for reading, and sharing your love for my books.

Stay bless