CHAPTER 11

Maci's POV

We we're heading back to the marina to finish enjoy the last days of  my birthday weekend

"Baby I one day wanna start a family with you and give you anything you need and desire" He kissed my hand.

I was happy, it was like this man was sent to me by God himself because he was just right. Despite his moment earlier I don't think he meant that and due to his past with his ex Chrissy I understood why he was that way.

"Umm baby I just want you to know that I won't ever hurt you, I respect you and I'll always appreciate what you do for me big or small. I one day hope we can start a family too" I just looked at him and smile because ya girl was happy.

We pulled back up to the marina and he ran over to the passenger side to open my door.
"Watch your step baby" he held my hand "come on walk this way.

When we got back into the boat he took me to the room on board and when I get there to my surprise he went on a big ass shopping spree for ya girl. This man was spoiling me believe me when I say spoiling me ok.

"Babyyyyyy" I squealed "you really bought all these stuff for me oh my goodness

"Babyyyyyy" I squealed "you really bought all these stuff for me oh my goodness."

"I told you anything you want and desire" He just looked at me with the biggest smile ever.

I pushed him on the bed and went down on my knees and started unbuckling his pants "you deserve what I'm about to do to you." I stood back to my feet kissing him passionately, he didn't know what I was gonna do to him.

"Baby take it easy we got all night to fuck, no need to rush" He said while stopping me.

I just smiled and push him back on the bed. "You right and that's why we gonna fuck all night long."

He grabbed me and flipped me over and started undressing me, first he started kissing me from my lips straight down to my thighs, then his tongue met my entrance and next thing I know it was flickering up and down my clit "Oww Nickkk Baby right there don't stop, I wanna cum all on your lips."

While he was eating my pussy he stroked his now hard dick, and I rubbed and pull all over my nipples while he take my soul from my body.

He look me deep into my eyes until I felt myself about to cum and I closed them.
"NICKKK I'm about to cum."

"Go head cum in daddy's mouth, I wanna taste it."

I lift myself off the bed where my body could no longer take the feeling of his wet tongue and before I knew it I was cumming in his mouth.

"Mmmm you taste so sweet, my favorite flavor." He started going in and out of my pussy with his fingers and licking it off with his tongue.

I was about to go back on my knees when he flipped me over and whispered in my ear "No this night is all about you, I'm gonna take care of you tonight relax."

I was now bent over with the most perfect arch he could of asked for, before I know it his dick was at my entrance and I let out a loud gasp and my arched became sloppy.

"Damn baby it's so big, oh my God I wanna cum all over it." He stared gripping my neck and gave me the hardest and deepest strokes ever and I couldn't take it any longer. This time I was gonna have a orgasm and never was I able to have one while being fucked and I was loving it.

The room was filled with the smell of sex and even though it was a little cold at that moment we both was sweating. Once that physical sensation started to take over my body my eyes met the back of my head.

"NO NO NO FUCKKKKKKKK!" I throw my head back into his chest rubbing on my clit as my cum run all down his dick.

About a minute after my little moment he speed up his pace and started kissing all over my back, that sent chills all up my spine. Next thing I know I was begging nick to cum in me and it was like that was the magic word because he did just as he was told.

"Ahhhhhh this mines if you give it away I'll kill you."

They were his words, the only words he had to say while still laying on me from behind.
I didn't take him serious because I'm sure he could have any women he want, I'm not the only women with good pussy.

I looked at the clock and it read 6:25am, before I know it he was knocked out. I said to myself "I got that NyQuil honey" and closed my eyes pulling him close to me laying there until I fell sleep.

The next morning

I woke up from so many text messages saying "happy birthday" and heartfelt messages.

"Good morning happy birthday" he said while handing me the tray with a nice breakfast on it.

I need you to eat because we have a beautiful day ahead of us

I need you to eat because we have a beautiful day ahead of us. I got my jet ready because we're going to my Club opening in Orlando tonight, by the way we will be meeting Vanny there so maybe you two can talk things out.

Honestly do to everything he has done for my lastnight I had forgotten all about my best friend. I picked up my phone to call her when it ring "hello.... hey I just was about to call you."

She started singing "happy birthday to you happy birthday to my best bitch happy birthday to you" We both shared a laugh. "Thank you mami that was nice."

"So when are you coming down I'm ready to go shopping hurry up" She said with so much excitement.

"Girl relax because with your new boo I don't know if you gonna have time to shop."

"Haha funny, don't get me wrong he made up for yesterday but he ain't my new boo..... Yet" She laughed "that lil nigga still have making up to do like take me shopping."

"Anyways girl I gonna finish up my breakfast so I can hurry up and come be with you guys."

We said our goodbyes and see you laters and hung up the phone.

Nicked had picked up a strawberry putting it in my mouth, it was so sweet and juicy tell the juices came rushing down the side of my mouth.

"Mmm baby leave me to my breakfast in peace, go get your own."

He laughed "oh so it's like that."

I replied "yes sure is."

He got up and kissed me on the lips "I'm gonna shower hopefully your done by time as I'm out so you could get ready, I got you a little outfit set out for you."

I jumped out from off the bed to go looking for the outfit and baby let me tell you a bitch was ready for Orlando. "What will I do with this man" I spoke to myself while holding the top to my body.