CHAPTER 35

Nick's POV

 After I put Nicole down for a nap I told Maci that I was gonna be back in a few cause I had some things at the club to handle

"What's sup bro I ain't seen your ass in a hot while you then gone and made another kid on my ass," Roddy said while dapping me up.

"What's poppin my guy," I said with a chuckle, "oh word you see that huh, my baby having my baby."

"When you gonna stop, at least from me and vanny got together she the only girl I been with as for you I can't say the same."

This fool was trying to speak on what I be doing but he ain't no better than I am, at least I don't go up hoes head and get restraining orders on my ass.

"Yeah whatever," I said while sounding uninterested.

I went over to the bar to make sure everything was accounted for and the schedule was set for tonight, we had a big birthday bash at the club happening tonight for Gervonta Davis the professional boxer.

I met him for the first time down in Orlando when he came to my club and that nigga was balling, book my club out and everything. Ever since then we been cool and I got mad respect for dude.

"Hey boss what's sup you good," one of the bottle girls Tiny said while sitting down in the couch opposite me.

She was a fine lil light skin shawty and I know she be wanting me but that can't happen cause I'm trying to make things right between me and Maci

She was a fine lil light skin shawty and I know she be wanting me but that can't happen cause I'm trying to make things right between me and Maci. I wasn't gonna sit here and say that I ain't tempted cause I was, but I had to take this one for the team and get my family right. Besides you don't mix business with pleasure.

"Yeah I'm cool just running around here like a chicken without a head."

She started laughing as if I told the funniest joke ever, "ohh sounds like you need some help."

"Nahh I'm good but if I do you will be the first I call on ight," I patted her on the shoulder before walking off.

"You know she want you, you better stay far away cause we know how you get," Roddy said while leaning on the bar.

"Bro you suppose to be on my side why all of a sudden you always coming for my ass."

"Oh so I assumed you ain't see it yet, well I'll inform you, ya baby moms just went on a rant again on Instagram using a picture of Maci talking foul about her and saying how you gonna cheat on her again and having a baby by you ain't gonna change what kind of man you are but enough about that, as much shit you put that girl through at least be there for her not be down here trynah fuck ya employees."

I wanted to punch that nigga face in, brother or not I felt disrespected.

"Yo watch your mouth cause I didn't know anything about no post, secondly if it's one thing I have tried to be was there for Maci and she could vouch for me my nigga so don't be getting in shit that don't concern you, Worry bout ya chick you got home hopefully you ain't went upside her head for the day."

I couldn't stand to look in his face any longer, I was disgusted to know that my own flesh and blood ain't have my back but instead he choose to go off some shit that bitch Toya was saying about me.

I decided I was gonna head back over to Maci's place and spend some time with my girls, get some of this animosity off of me but before I went over I had to make a stop at home to get a few extra things for nicki.

When I pulled up to my crib I met my gate open and I found it strange cause only me and Toya had the code to my gate and as far as I know she was long gone. Before I jumped out my car I pulled my glock from under my car seat tucking it in my waist, walking up the stairs as normal as I could.

Just as I suspected my front door was cracked open. "Hello, who else up in here," I started shouting while creeping around the halls slowly.

I started walking towards the stairs and before I know it someone came from behind placing a gun to the back of my head, "Put the fucking gun down you bitch ass nigga and slowly turn yo punk ass around."

I bent down placing my gone slowly on the floor putting my hands up as I surrender then turning around. It wasn't of a familiar face, he was light skin just like me standing about six feet tall, green eyes, and arms full with tats and I still couldn't say who the fuck this nigga was I assume trying to rob me.

"Yoo who the fuck are you my nigga how the fuck you get up in my crib," I started asking.

"Mayne don't ask me shit, where my kid at."

"My nigga what the fuck you talking about your kid, I think you got the wrong address, ain't no kid of yours live here at this address so I suggest you get your bitch ass out my spot for you get lit the fuck up."

He started chuckling and all I did was stare at him in confusion cause I didn't know what the fuck was funny, "oh so you mean you really think she's your kid, well I got news for you nigga you thought wrong. You let Toya bum ass made you believe she was having your baby, I mean come on ain't you think that was too quick she got pregnant. I was in jail for murder and she didn't think I was getting out and to be honest I didn't either. I guess that hoe was scared of raising that kid alone so she had your dumb believe you her daddy, I WANT MY KID NOW WHERE SHE AT," he started running outside towards my car.

I bent down picking my gun up off the floor before he could notice putting it back in my waist before I went behind him to my car, "Look I'm gonna be straight up with you my dude, it would be a cold day in hell before I give my daughter up to you cause I ain't believe none of that bullshit you talking bout at the mouth," I pulled my gun out my waist pointing it at his head, "now if I was you I would get my ass outta cause if you not gone in about 5 minutes the only thing they would have to identify yo bitch ass by is them teeth in ya mouth."

He started chuckling again staring straight into the barrel, "you know what my dude I don't want no more trouble but I promise you this when I do come back I'm not leaving empty handed, I'm leaving with my kid I promise you that."

He ran cross the street and jumped in a all black 2018 Honda Accord speeding off, I couldn't make out the license plate how fast that nigga was going.

I ran back inside the house to call Toya to get to the bottom of this cause if this shit was true I needed to know, but she blocked my number the only thing I was hearing on the other end was the operator.

I went upstairs to Nicole's room to get some clothes and a few more bottles cause we was gonna be up there for a while I might not even come back to this crib, not being scared or anything but for the safety of my innocent daughter who had a crazy ass man after her all cause of her bum ass mother.