CHAPTER 17

Maci's POV

Don't get me wrong my feelings couldn't just up and go away, I still love that man but he lied to me and to top it off he cheated

About a week after I came back from Orlando I was throwing up left and right and I had to find out what was wrong with me so while I was to work I stole a pregnancy test and it came back positive.

"Hey Vanny what's sup girl," I called up my best friend on FaceTime so we could catch up on each other's day.

"Hey boo, how are you and my Godchild doing? did you guys eat, is he ok." She was so excited more excited than me because I found out at the wrongest time.

"Girl calm down I'm only a month along and we not sure if it's a boy or girl, oh and yes I did eat so relax. Anyways girl he came by today and I let him in."

"BITCH WHAT! did you tell him how he knocked your ass up." I was growing irritated with Vanny because she wasn't allowing me to talk and that was always one thing about my best friend that annoyed me.

"Vanny damn could you pipe down, no I didn't but I think he knows because I ended up throwing up in front of him and he asked if I was pregnant."

"Wow and what did you say when he asked."

"I just asked him to leave because honestly I didn't know how, I really wanna tell him but I don't know how to say it I just don't know Vanny, help me." I started crying because I become so emotional over the past few days and I knew exactly why.

"Ok, ok best friend listen I just need you to calm down and relax, take a deep breath, I really wish I was there to comfort you I really do. Listen to me call him back over and I need you to find that courage because you and I both know you can't go through this on your own." Vanny was right but I really couldn't find the words. Well the right words to tell him I'm pregnant but I still don't wanna be with him because one thing Nick talked about was a family and how he wanted to have one with me.

"Ok I'll call him back right now, I love you so much I don't know what I would do without you."

"It's ok girl and I love you too if you need to talk I'm here just call and I'll come running to your side. I'm bout to go roddy is in town and I gatta pick him up from the airport talk to you later," she ended the FaceTime call before I good tell her goodbye back.

I sent a text message to Nick asking him to come back over because I had an emergency, but I lied because I just didn't think he would wanna come back after I ran him.

About 3 minutes after I sent the text I heard a knock at the door, "Who is it?" I said while speed walking to open it and to my surprise it was him.

"That was fast, what you do fly here."

"I never left I was sitting in my car because I could of look at you and see you didn't really wanted me to leave."

"Ok if you say so but anyways I called you down here for a reason, Um Nick I have something to tell you, Well actually show you, " I wasted no time getting down to the point I pulled out the pregnancy test. When I passed it to him he already knew what it was and when he read it the biggest goofy ass smile appeared on his face.