CHAPTER 23

Maci's POV

It's been a week since my accident and me losing the baby

It's been a week since my accident and me losing the baby. I've never been so hurt and depressed in my life until now and I blame nick for it all, I hate him so much because of it.

Vanny never went back to Orlando because she decided to go back to Roddy's place alone to get the rest of her things but some how she ended up staying the night and patching things up with him. The doctor said he fractured her ribs, if someone beat my ass that bad I would never want to see them again I'd want them dead, but who am I to judge.

Knock! Knock!

I heard a knock at my door so I got up to see who it was, when I looked through the peep hole it was Nick. I haven't talked to him since I got back from the hospital, he sends me flowers everyday, he text, call and even send me food. I'm over it, so I let him in just to tell him I want nothing to do with him.

"Hey how are you feeling," he asked while closing the door behind him.

"I'm fine, what is it you want?"

"Wow, Maci are you kidding me why would I not wanna come and make sure your ok, you keep pushing me away and it hurts me just as much as it hurt you too baby, I'm sorry I really and truly wish this never happened to us I do, but that don't mean I must give up on you."

I didn't have nothing to say I just want him to leave me alone and it seem as though he wasn't going to do that.

"Listen I don't care to argue or go back and forth with you so if that's all you came for, you could leave and I'm glad you know all of this is your fault."

"Wow go head, if that makes you feel any better blame me; I don't mind taking the blame because I take full responsibility."

The water works started immediately and I really was trying to avoid it, "Nick how could you let this happen. our baby is gone, you know how much I wanted to be a mom to that baby and you took that away from me," I started hitting him in his chest but he grabbed me, embracing me in his arms as we fell to the ground.

I was crying hysterically in his chest, since the accident this is the most I've cried and I was letting it all out.

"Mai baby listen to me I never took away you being a mother to our child just because he or she isn't here. Baby we can try and try again whatever you want but one thing I'm not gonna do is leave you, I love you too much." Those words touched me and I forgot all the hate I had for this man, all of that left my mind at once. He lifted me up bridal style taking me to my bedroom, must of been the first time since I came home I was in my room. He went into the bathroom and run me a bubble bath.

"Come on I'll help you get undress," He said while leading me to the bathroom taking off my clothes.

He held my hand, leading me to the bath tub sitting on the edge as I got in, my mind had become at ease and my body was numb, I needed this.