CHAPTER 18

Nick's POV

I wasn't trying to hurt Maci but she's so hard headed and that shit pissed me off

It was ten o'clock in the morning and she still was sleep, I couldn't wait for the doctors appointment she had scheduled for one o'clock.

"Good morning" she said while getting up stretching.

"Good morning beautiful, how you feeling."

"I'm ok"

I could of tell from the way she was answering me she wasn't ok, it was dull and short.

I don't want to hurt Maci I really need to start working on my anger because I don't wanna chase her out my life, especially if she's the mother of my first child.

"Baby look at me" I pulled her into me. "Last night I told you I love you for the first time and I want you to know I didn't say that to you just cause I can I really did mean it, I don't ever ever as long as I have breath in my body ever want to hurt you or get out of character the way I did last night."

"Ok nick" she replied bluntly.

"Ok is all you have to say."

"Listen to me very carefully and I am going to be nothing but honest with you, I've watched how you changed from this sweet perfect guy to a disrespectful abuser and I never thought for a second I'd be in a situation like this one because I don't deserve it, but I won't continue to let you hurt me. Nick you cheated on me, you even went as far as questioning if this child is yours DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT MADE ME FEEL. I love you and I really do but I can't do this with you I really can't, we could co parent and go to doctor visits together but that's it I'm done."

I know this was coming but I really thought she was over it and had forgiven me, she even let me spend the night so I thought we was good.

"Maci I'm sorry, that's not who I am I don't know what's going on with me" I got down on my knees and begged her, "baby please forgive me and I promise I would never put my hands on you please."

Honestly I never put my hands on a women besides that one time I slapped Chrissy other than that I'm no women beater, I wish I knew what was getting into me but I needed to get down and pray about it because it was pushing this women that I love away.

"No I can't I fear my life at this point and the life of my unborn child, I just need you to go we can meet up at the appointment for one and that's it but I can't do this with you no more, I'm sorry."

"Ok I understand I'll go" I hung my head down because I was hurt just as much as she was.

I took my time walking out the door because it was like something was pulling me back telling me no don't leave but I think it was best I did. I even went and bought her a gift for hurting her and also showing her appreciation for our new baby.