CHAPTER 29

Nick's POV

"Maci I hurt you time and time again and this time I've hurt you so bad that in the process you end up hurting your own self

"Maci I hurt you time and time again and this time I've hurt you so bad that in the process you end up hurting your own self. I hold my self accountable this time, this is all my fault and I wish I could take you out of this pain your in baby I do, the pain for the heart break, and the heart ache baby I'm sorry please just don't go without me showing you how sorry I am. I love you no matter what I've done because true love could never die."

I couldn't believe what was happening right now, it happened so fast because Maci just left from Jessie's spot and next thing I get a call from rod that she's been in a accident.

I wasn't gonna leave her side until she woke up even if that meant weeks, I wasn't going any where.

The doctor came walking back into the room with Vanny and Jessie right behind him, "ok Mr...," he said while putting his hand out waiting for me to say my name.

"Breeding, Nick Breeding."

"Well I have good news and bad news, you guys can either have the good news first or the bad news your call."

"Good," we all sang in unison.

"Well ok then I'll start by letting you know that because of how successful the surgery was miss king won't be needing a blood transfusion."

"Ok that's great now the bad news."

"She will need to have a second surgery because when she first came in she was paralyzed from the waist down, due to her spine being crushed. We took out three of her ribs to fuse her lower spine but the rest of her spine, from top to bottom, is now titanium rods, screws, plates, and cages."

"Doc whatever you have to do to save her go ahead and get it done I don't want her to ever punish because I didn't give you the ok, so do what is best,"
I said before vanny could of make a decision for Maci.

"Ok I will give you guys a moment with her and then we will take her and get started for the surgery," the doctor said before leaving out the room.

"Nick how could you go head and make that decision without asking me what I think, you have to remember I'm her best friend so I should of had the say not you."

"Look in all honesty I'm not gonna get into it with you ight, cause you and I both know you would of done the same so don't act as if I just ruined her life."

"Oh really ok well what if the second surgery don't be as successful as the first, don't act like your doing her a favor let's not forget your not that much of a blessing to her."

Jessie came in between us, "ok you guys need to relax, now vanny I don't know you and you don't know me but I think nick is making a good choice by allowing them to perform another surgery, you heard what the doctor said, she could be a vegetable if they don't assist her, just have faith don't allow those negative thoughts to take over your mind."