CHAPTER 13

Nick's POV

"Mayne Roddy this girl done fucked a nigga up" I pulled on my joint

"Listen bro I know what you mean cause her best friend then gone and do the same thing to a nigga"

I was happy my brother met his match cause all the females I've seen him bring around was scared of him and I didn't know why cause that nigga was only a inch off the ground.

"I told her when she go to the mall make sure buy something for me to take off tonight" He bust out laughing.

"Yoooo I think we hit the jackpot with these two shawties cause I'm happy, you happy shit and they happy."

We was heading into Gucci to cop some gear for the opening, roddy think we needed to look fly.

"Yoo what about these, I fuck with these ones" Roddy shouted across the store.

I didn't really care to much about no shoes really and truly I just wanted to hurry up and get a fit and head back to the hotel so I could be with my girl.

I picked up my phone sending Maci a text.

Nick💕: "hey beautiful I hope your enjoying your time with your best friend."

Mai❤️: "hey baby we sure are, wrapping up this shopping so I could come and be with you before you get busy"

Nick💕: "same here this dude doing too much just for one stupid opening can't wait for it to be over so I could be up under you."

Mai❤️: "me too I bought something sexy for you to take off 😝"

Nick💕:"BABY MEET ME AT THE HOTEL NOWWW 🥴🥴🥴"

Mai❤️: "😂😂😂 you are so silly baby tonight after the opening I'm all yours... I'll talk to you later 🥰😘"

Nick💕:"ok baby 🥰😗"

Roddy snapped his fingers in my face "nigga you came to look for something or you gonna be texting Maci all damn day."

Shit if you really did leave it up to me I would be locked up in a room no phones nothing just us all day and night.

"Nigga can we hurry all this shit up you know I don't care to much about no fit" I grew aggravated.

Me and my little brother are two opposites I but some how the same. I was a keep it simple kind of nigga while he on the other hand was a flashy nigga and I don't like to much attention unlike him.

We walked into Neiman Marcus where I know my way around that bitch.

I picked up a black shirt with and a black pair of Robbin jeans and that was me I just was ready to go.