𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

"WHAT?! NO WAY!"

Y/N shouted as her dad ordered her to do a mission on her 21st birthday. "Y/N-ah you're at the right age to do this. I didn't train you for nothing" Her father said in a calm but careless tone.. Y/N had no choice but to do it because she didn't wanna anger or disappoint her father..

Y/N got the stuff she needed to do a mission and called over her friends who were also part of her mafia gang. "Where is the mission going to take place?" Karina asked Y/N while she was driving to the location. "At 34th avenue street" (not a real location) Y/N said while her eyes were focused on the road... The girls planned and strategized for their mission while they were driving to the location... 

They reached their destination. The town was wrecked and lifeless, But it was the perfect spot for a mafia to shoot bullets and brutally defeat their enemies... "Soo what now?" Yunjin asked while she got her gun from her purse. "Stay close, they can be anywhere", Y/N said. They explore the area in search of their enemies, but suddenly Y/N heard a gunshot and she luckily dodged it. "They're here..", Y/N said before she shot the guy from the rooftop and alerted the girls with their earpieces... 

Some minutes pass by, The girls managed to defeat all 20 men. Y/N notified her dad about their victorious mission. "Well done Y/N" her dad texted back. Y/N ordered her group to split up and search if there were more enemies in the area..

Y/N was carefully scanning the area for enemies. "Meow!" Y/N flinched as she heard a sudden meow coming from the dark alleyway to her right. She went closer to the meows and she sees a fragile little kitten in a box. "Where is your mom? are you thirsty?" Y/N asked in a caring voice as she took her water bottle and poured some water on her cupped palm for the little kitten to drink off. Y/N decided to keep the kitten because it looked like it was all alone and it barely had anything around it to survive. Y/N carried the little kitten in her hands but then she heard a gun crank from behind her. "I know you're there", Y/N said coldly while she sneakily get her gun from her pocket and turned around to face the voice from behind her. 

She saw a tall man with a black mask pointing a gun at her head. "So you're Kang Y/N", the man said.. "Yea, So what do you want?" she pointed her gun at his head as she coldly responded to him.. "I want your life-less body bleeding on the cold concrete like what your cruel pathetic father did to my dad!" He said in an angry tone.. As he was talking, Y/N pressed a button that sent her location to the girls who were with her. She heard the girls running towards them so she scratched his wrist to get some blood off him before he ran away in the other direction.

"Y/N! Are you ok?" Karina ran to her and checked for any injuries. "I'm fine, I just called you guys over so that we could go home" Y/N calmly told them while hiding the fact that she almost got shot by some random guy.. Y/N, the girls, and the little kitten went to the car and Y/N dropped the girls off at their houses.. 

Y/N entered their front door and Taehyun angrily went towards her. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ITS 1 AM! YOU COULD'VE DIED OUT THERE!" Y/N flinched when he shouted at her. Taehyun was always like this. He was always soo over-protective and scolded Y/N when she was late or got hurt because she didn't listen to him, but Y/N didn't hate him for that. 

She loved how he cared for her and always looked out for her. "I'm fine.. I can handle myself" Y/N said while Taehyun scanned her for any wounds or scratches. "Whose cat is that?" Taehyun pointed at the cat and petted its head. Y/N told him the story of how she found the little kitten but she didn't tell him about the guy who showed up at the alleyway.. Y/N went back to her room and took care of the kitten and fed it some food.. 

Y/N was scrolling through her phone while she was lying on her bed. She went to a mafia news outlet to get updated on what was happening.. She had already read all of the recent ones so she scrolled to the bottom to read the old ones. An article about her gang caught her eye so she clicked on it. 'Leader of Kang gang kills the Leader of the Choi gang' The article was filled with how her dad defeated a leader of a gang. But Y/N noticed how similar Mr.Choi's eyes were soo familiar with the man's eyes you saw in the alleyway earlier. "After Mr.Choi's death, His son took over his place" Y/N read that phrase and she started to research the Choi gang...