𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14

Y/N and Yeonjun finished the ride and they rode some more rides for the next 2 hours. "Let's go to the carousel!" Y/N said then she dragged Yeonjun by his arm to the carousel. Y/N sat on a pretty white horse and Yeonjun just stood there beside her. Yeonjun found it nostalgic, all the memories he had with his father popped up in his head, He smiled at the thought of him. 

"Thank you for taking me here Appa!" A small little Yeonjun says to his father. His father gave him a fatherly smile, he watched Yeonjun being happy before he knew about the deal that would make that the last time he sees Yeonjun... Yeonjun snaps back to the present and he and Y/N exit the carousel. 

"The theme park is gonna close in an hour, should we go to the Ferris wheel as a last ride?" Yeonjun asked, "sure!" Y/N responded then they both went inside the Ferris wheel. Y/N was watching the city view then she looks beside her and sees Yeonjun admiring her. 

Y/N looked away and hid her face, Yeonjun removed her hand from her face and looked into her eyes. Y/N slowly melted in his eyes. "RIIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!" Y/N's phone rang and she answered. Y/N answered and Karina squealed loudly through the phone. "I JUST ARRIVED!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR WEDDING IS IN 3 DAYS, MY BEST FRIEND'S GETTING MARRIED OMFG" Karina shouted through the phone which startled Y/N a little. 

They both called through the whole ride and Yeonjun got a little irritated so he snatched her phone, said "She has to go," and ended the call. Y/N snatched her phone back from him and slapped the back of his head before she ran off the Ferris wheel's pod as soon as it reached the floor. 

"Ya! Why'd you do that?!" Yeonjun said as he caught up to Y/N and rubbed the back of his head. "That's what you get for ending my call," Y/N said as she side-eyed Yeonjun and then glued her eyes back to her phone. Yeonjun started his car, "Do we just go home? Or do you wanna eat out?" Yeonjun asked, "Let's go home" Y/N answered. Yeonjun drove home and Y/N peacefully slept the whole ride. 

"Y/N, wake up," Yeonjun said while he shook Y/N's shoulders carefully to wake her up. She got up and went to the living room to find Nari. "Narii-ah!! I missed you soo much~" Y/N ran to Nari and hugged her tightly. Y/N sat on the couch and turned on the PS5. She dimmed the lights in the living room and covered herself with a fluffy blanket. She intensely focused on the game and held her console tightly. 

Yeonjun went to the kitchen and made Ramyeon for him and Y/N. "GAHHHHHH" He heard Y/N shouting in frustration from the living room. Y/N grabbed a pillow and screamed into it, she froze when she heard footsteps coming. She saw Yeonjun with 2 steaming bowls of her favorite Ramyeon. Y/N got up and helped him, He sat next to her and started eating his cup. Yeonjun watched Y/N play. "Didn't know you were this bad" Yeonjun scoffed when Y/N lost the game. "Let's see you play then" Y/N gave him a console and they both played. 

They both played till 2 AM. "HAHAHAHHAHA" Y/N laughed as she killed Yeonjun in the game. She looked to Yeonjun and saw him admiring her instead of playing. 

"Do you still wanna play?" Y/N asked, "nahh this is better" Yeonjun said, Y/N got up, turned off the ps5, and lit up the fireplace. "You're weird.."Y/N said, Yeonjun tilted his head in confusion.
"2 weeks ago, You wanted me dead but now you're soo sweet.. why?" Y/N asked. Yeonjun leaned towards her and held her cheek. "I like you Y/N.." Yeonjun said then he planted a soft kiss on her lips. 

Y/N froze as it was quite unexpected, Yeonjun chuckled at her reaction. "C'mon its 2 am. You must be tired" Yeonjun stood up and offered his hand to help her get up. Y/N went to the bedroom and Yeonjun was left behind to fix the mess. He cleaned up the coffee table and he extinguished the fireplace.