𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6

Y/N was getting ready for her day and she heard aggressive knocks on her bedroom door. "TAEHYUN MY DOOR IS GONNA BREAK IF YOU KEEP DOING THAT!!" She said as she wiped her face and unlocked her door. "YOU FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!. HOW DARE YOU NOT OBEY MY ORDERS AND DO AS I SAY!" Her father pushed her to the ground and started hitting her with a hard metal rod. 

She screamed in pain and tried to stand back up and defend herself but she couldn't. Bruises formed on her legs and she kept getting beaten up and shouted at by her father. He grabbed his handcuffs and locked Y/N's hand to the handle of the door. "YOU'RE NOT GOING OUT, STAY HERE." Y/N's dad said while he went out and locked her door. Y/N sat on her floor crying. 

Timeskip, 1 hour later. Taehyun came home and grabbed all the food he bought for Y/N and went upstairs to her room. He tried opening her door but it didn't budge. "Y/N-ah, are you there?" He didn't hear anything. He put his ear against her door and he heard sobs. "Y/N-ah? Y/N! Open the door!" He said as his body filled with worry. 

He kept knocking on her door but he saw a black bobby pin that slid under the door. He opened the door with the bobby pin and saw Y/N laying down on the floor. Her face was full of tears and her limbs were covered in bruises. He undid her handcuffs and hugged her. He teared up seeing his little sister in this state. "Who did this to you Y/N?.." Taehyun said while he looked at this fully bruised arm. "ap-pa.." She said in a low voice, she was too weak to speak properly. Taehyun carried her to her bed and iced her bruises to help them heal. 

Taehyun called Karina to pick up Y/N and to let her stay at her place because Y/N couldn't spend another night at their place. Karina helped Y/N walk to her car and they drove to her place. "Omo Y/N-ah.. How could a precious girl like you get beaten up this bad.." Karina said while she gave Y/N her favorite drink. For the rest of the night, Y/N couldn't stop crying. 

The next day, Yeonjun called her. "Whos this?" Yeonjun was confused cause it didn't sound like Y/N's voice. "Who are you?" Yeonjun asked. "It's Karina, Y/N's friend" Karina answered. Yeonjun asked for their location and went to them. Yeonjun knocked on the tall dark door and Karina answered. "She's upstairs" She pointed to a room upstairs and she went to the kitchen to prepare Y/N's food. he went upstairs and went to the door Karina pointed to. He slowly opened the door and saw Y/N sitting on the bed with her head tucked in her knees. He sat on the edge of the bed and asked "who did this to you?". "Why should I tell you?" Y/N said. Yeonjun slowly held her hand and pointed at the ring. "Fine.." Y/N said in defeat and told him what happened.

While Yeonjun was listening to her, He grew angrier and angrier the more she talked about how her father frequently verbally and physically abuses her to get what he wants. "I have to go do something.. I'll visit you tomorrow", Yeonjun said as he stood up and left the house. 

At the Kang's mansion, Y/N's father was in his office doing some paperwork. Then he heard a loud bang and he saw a bullet hole in the wall in front of him. He looked behind him and he saw a tall young man. "Y-yeonjun, how'd you get in h-here?" he said while walking towards the door backwards. Yeonjun shot the door handle before Mr.Kang could run away. "fucking bastard.. You killed my father and now you abuse Y/N because of some stupid mission she didn't wanna do?" Yeonjun said in a low yet threatening voice.. "I would never hit my daughter! what do you mean" Mr.Kang said as his back hit a wall. "DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING CALL HER YOUR DAUGHTER IF YOU JUST USE HER LIKE YOUR LITTLE TOY," Yeonjun shouted at him with pure rage.

Yeonjun got some handcuffs and locked Mr. Kang's hand to his window. "Youre not going out, stay here.." Yeonjun repeated the sentence Mr.Kang said to Y/N when he handcuffed her in her room. Yeonjun locked Mr.Kang inside his office and he left the house.

At Karina's house, Y/N was carefully trying to walk alone so that she could go to Karina. "YA! Y/N-ah I told you to rest" Karina said while she assisted Y/N to go back to bed. "I'm so boreddd!! I wanna go somewhere" Y/N said while whingeing to Karina. "Aishh just rest or else I'm gonna throw you out of my house", Karina said sarcastically. For the rest of that evening, Y/N and Karina just watched Netflix and chilled on her bed.