𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

"Hello dear.."

Yeonjun's mother greets us.  Y/N was slightly suspicious of her kindness because his mother knew who she was and she knew her father killed her husband. "Ok let's plan it quickly! I have an appointment to go to later" Yeonjun's mom guides them to the dinner table.. "Ok~ So when is the wedding?" Yeonjun's mother asked. "In 2 weeks" Yeonjun answered, Y/N and His mother looked at him in shock and disbelief. "Son, but isn't that too soon?" His mother said, He just shrugged and didn't think much of it. They planned everything with their wedding planner on the phone and they finished up quickly.

"ok that's all.. You guys can head off now!" Mrs. Choi said. Y/N and Yeonjun went back to the car and drove to a little fancy diner by the pier. It was soo awkward, The restaurant was soo romantic and dim, but they were just sitting there not saying a single word to each other. 

"Awwh what a cute couple, what would you two like to get?" The waitresses said and asked us for our order. Y/N and Yeonjun were slightly stunned because of what the waitress said. They ordered their food and they went back to being awkward.

After eating they went to their car. Yeonjun started his car and drove to The Kang's mansion. Then they bid their goodbyes. Y/N entered their house and she sees her dad pacing in the living room. "Oh, there you are Y/N! here! you have a mission later at 5 am at xxx street. It's urgent I have to go somewhere else, bye.." 

Her dad handed her a stack of papers with the things she needed to know about her mission and left. Y/N went to her room and plopped herself on the bed. "GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she shouted in agony while she planted her head on her mattress. She was soo exhausted and she was too lazy to do a mission at 5 am in the morning.

"But do I have to?" She said on the phone with her dad. "Yes, Y/N-ah. You have to." "But why doesn't Taehyun have to do it" "Y/N he's your older brother." "So? How does that exempt him from doing missions" Her dad hung up on her after she said that. Y/N Kept whingeing in frustration because she was soo exhausted mentally and physically. 

Taehyun heard the noise from downstairs and went to her bedroom. "Are you ok?.. See I told you not to hang out with members from other gangs" Taehyun said. "It isn't about him.. IT'S ABOUT APPA ORDERING ME TO DO A MISSION AT 5 AM IN THE FUCKING MORNING." Y/N said, Taehyun couldn't help but laugh. Y/N smacked him with a pillow until he stopped laughing. "why the fuck are you laughing?! It's not even funny. IM MISERABLE." Y/N said while she aggressively put down the pillow.

Some hours later. Y/N woke up and packed all of her guns, knives, and extra bullets and went to Karina, Yunjin, and Sooyeon's houses to pick them up for the mission, and they all went to the location. They all got out of the car and started investigating the area. They split up and searched on their own. Y/N was exploring this empty house in the street when suddenly a person came from behind her and knocked her out. 

Karina heard a man grunting in one of their earpieces so she asked them if they were safe, They all replied, except for Y/N...

Timeskip. Y/N woke up in a dim basement and was tied to a chair. She tried to get out hard as she can, but it didn't work. Y/N gave up and just sat there staring at the blank wall beside her. Some minutes later she saw a tall buff man come inside the basement. He walked towards her while holding a knife in his hand. 

Y/N started shouting "NO NO NO LET ME GO", but the man didn't care, he slowly walked towards her. He positioned the knife on her forearm and started cutting it slowly making her scream in pain. Another man came into the room and pulled the guy away and started beating him up and shot him in the head.  

Y/N felt nauseous because she was bleeding soo much from the large cut that the guy made. She was soo nauseous to the point that she was about to faint, But then she heard a familiar voice. She couldn't see who it was because her vision was getting blurry. 

"Who are you.." Y/N said before she fainted in his arms. The man replied to her unconscious body 

"It's Yeonjun"